Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Thaddeus POV 

When that name came out of Caine's mouth I felt my body freeze. And my wolf was running out of control inside of me.

"Take me to her, now" I let out my wolf's growl and I watch Caine strength up a little bit and his eyes grow dark. I know he wanted to snap her neck as much as I wanted to. But this was my responsibility.

He nodded before he opens the balcony door. We both go into the warm room and walk past Aurora who was still sleeping soundly in the bed. We both look her way before leaving the room.

I follow Caine as we walk down the dark hallway, we go down the stairs. We make our way to the outside porch.

Beta Ally, Elijah, and Jordan welcome us with a tall blond woman who I'm assuming was Caine's sister, who was holding Lena by her hair.

"Brother, let me introduce you to my sister, Cara. Cara this is my..well this is my brother"

"Nice to finally meet you," she says as he extends her left hand for me to shake, as she still holds on to Lena who looks very beat up.

I couldn't feel bad for her. Not one bit.

"Nice to meet you as well" I reply back, my eyes not leaving Lena.

"I hope I get to meet my dear sister-in-law soon?" Cara asks as she looks around. Her eyes land on Laurel who was sending Lena daggers with her eyes.

"Momma Laurel" Cara calls out to her and Laurel steps closer. Her eyes still trained on Lena.

"Yes, my dear?" She asks Cara in a sweet motherly tone.

"Can you please wake up the Luna. I think she has to be here for this since this damn bitch is responsible for a bunch of shit"

"That's not-"

"Little brother, Luna Aurora needs to be here. I know that you like to do things under the radar but she is our Luna and you know from now on, she needs to be aware of everything. This is a decision of everyone here. So please Momma Laurel if you would be so kind to bring Aurora over to us that would be great." Cara orders Laurel who looks over to Caine before he nods.

Laurel leaves to get Aurora and my palms get sweaty. The hatred I was feeling towards her was stomach-turning.

"Thaddeus please" Lena begs, as tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Don't listen to her. Russian bitches tend to be little tricksters. Trust me I dated one." Cara replies as she pulls Lena's hair a little bit more.

"How nice it is to finally see you come out of that huge closet" Caine mocks as he ruffles Cara's hair.

"Oh stop it. It was for work. She couldn't keep up with me even if she wanted to. And besides, it was always a competition with her on who could dress better. I couldn't do it" Cara shrugs her shoulders before she looks at one of her nails and frowns.

Aurora walked out of the house with Laurel behind her. "What's going on?" She asks before her eyes land on Lena. "You...I prayed for the day I could see your damn face again."

We all turn to Aurora and see that it was no longer her but her wolf.

"Hey sis! It's so nice to finally meet you! I am sorry that I had to pop over here like this but. I have a little present for you guys. Now we kept her identity hidden but it will only be a matter of time until her father starts looking for her" Cara says as she lets go of Lena making her fall to her knees. "it's better to kill her and let the Committee deal with the rest. There is evidence of what she has done, they won't start shit with you guys, you know how the Committee works."