Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Aurora's POV

I don't know how many hours had passed since my little encounter with my father. But he seems to be really mad at me since he had his men throw me down here in this dark, and freezing basement.

This didn't surprise me though. But I was getting real tired of his abusive behavior with me, my mother and this pack.

I was about to try to sit up when I heard some shuffling next to me. It was too dark for me to see, but i figured it must have been the room next to mines.

"Hey! is someone else here?'

"Yes!" the voice shouted. Then it was another voice, then someone else started crying and shouting for help.

What in the hell does my father have down here! "My name is Aurora, I am the daughter of the alpha, he....he got me locked out in here too...can anyone tell me why are you all down here, does anyone know what is happening?" I had to ask this. I needed to know why my father had a dungeon down here, and why they all sounded to be women.

"I was kidnapped!"

"Some men drugged me and dragged me out here!"

"My fucking boyfriend sold me to some fucking dude! you need to get us out of here!

"Aurora your father is losing his shit!"

They all continued to shout and talk over each other and it was all starting to make sense. My father is trafficking humans and werewolves alike.

"How long have you all been here?"

"I don't know! I know they come in every so days and take three of us. I don't know where they take them though" one of the women said. Her voice sounded rough as if she was sick.

I start to reach forward until I find the bars. I feel them and let out a sigh of relief when I feel that they aren't silver. Taking a deep breath, I pull the two bars apart as hard as I can. I can hear the metal moving and bending.

"What is happening, whats that noise?" one of the girls ask, she sounds terrified.

"Trying to get us out of here" I finally say as I take another big deep breath before letting it go after I manage to bend the metal just enough to get me out of the cell.

I step out into what it seems a hallway and I can see a little bit of light from an old rusty ceiling lamp. I rush over to the next cell and do the same with the bars. The girl stood there looking stunned at me as I bend the metal. "Okay, you can get out now" I say and the girl smiles before she pulls herself out.

"How did you do that?" she asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "Vitamins" I reply simply, as I was not trying to explain to a human about my "Super natural powers". Not because I was scared of what she was going to think of me, but because she must have been through enough already for me to spill the truth to her. She would probably faint.

One by one, I managed to help them out of their cells. The  four female were-wolfs bowed their heads to me, and the three humans girls just hugged me tight when they got out.

"Okay, we need to find a way out of here, stay close to one another and do not fall behind okay?" The girls nodded as they all started to follow me.

"I need two of you behind me, and two of you in the back" 

I mind link the female she-wolves and they get to their positions without questions.

I didn't realize how big this place was until we continue to walk for what it seems like hours. The girls were exhausted, cold, dehydrated and hungry. I could smell that one of them was very very sick and she would probably die right here if we didn't get out of here soon.