Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Aurora's POV

AN: So I feel, as if this chapter might feel as a "filler episode" to some of you, but I think that after so much chaos...the characters need this break! LOL)

I also accidentally published this a few minutes ago and it wasn't finished! So I apologize for that! But here is the new chapter!! It's unedited so feel free to point out any mistakes as I will go over them later and fix them! 😊🤘🏽

Enjoy !!

It's been exactly a week since my rescue and the rescue of my old pack, while some people decided to leave the pack, others decided to go back to our old pack territory as they still had some type of loyalty to my father. I was still a bit shaken up but I remained strong. I had to be strong, for myself and for my pack, specially now that some of them were here with me.

My father was still on the loose, and he was now under the radar of the humans, and Lena was somewhere in Russia hiding and being protected by politics and her father, or so we assumed Thaddeus has gotten in contact with a few of his trusted pack members and apparently no one has seen Lena in Europe or in Russia. I pushed the thought of that evil woman to the back of the head. I didn't wanted to think about her or anything right now. I was still worried for my mother, and not knowing what was happening was driving me insane.

I was angry at my father. For everything that he has done to me, my lack and my mother. I worried much about my mother and her mental state. I learned much from the pack doctor and I explain to him about the issues with my family and he too got worried about her.

There was much about my parents that I didn't know. But I do remember once an elder talking about my parents, when I was little. She mentioned that my mother had a mate, and that the mate was killed in battle or something like that.  When the elder said that she saw me, she quickly changed the subject with the other elder. I was going to try to remember and see who the elder was but that was a long time ago and she could have passed away by now.

I mean, what if that was the truth. I couldn't ask my mother now because I didn't know where she was at but I promised myself that I would find her. I had to.

My mother is not a bad woman. I do think that she is scared of my father and she has fallen deep inside her mind to escape the reality of things.

"You okay there Luna?" Erik asks me and I smile at him. Caine had appointed him to be my loyal guard, but Erik had refused because he felt like he wasn't worthy of protecting me, specially after everything that had happened, but he later accept the offer after a nice ear pull from me.

"Yea, Im just ready to get tonight done and over with"

Tonight was goin to be a special night. It was my Luna coronation ceremony and I was nervous.

"You will be fine, all of this that happened, has made you stronger, we are all very grateful to finally have a Luna like you" Erik says as he bows. "Looks like Alpha Thaddeus is here, I will be going now Luna" he bows one more time before leaving.

Thaddeus walked closer to me and he put his hands on my shoulders, the kissed my neck softly and I held back a moan.

His touch made me go into a frenzy. Specially now that he is unmated. Both him and Caine caught me up with all that happened. and I couldn't help but to smile when they told me that Thaddeus had rejected Lena.

He was mine, the Moon Goddess had made him just for me. And I was happy that he rejected that bitch. She was evil, and didn't have the best intentions with him. She wasn't his mate either, so she was never going to care for him like I could care for him.