|~~Finally!~~|

"Just can it won't ya?!??" Spinel yelled at Chalcedony, she then made a siring with her arm and enlarged her fist "You can't just make everything better by singing some STUPID SONG!!!" Spinel's spring arm pushed itself down, she then pointed at the fusion and let the spring go, shooting Chalcedony al the way down to the injector, and also breaking the injector completely. Spinel hoped to crush them. Spinel jumped on top of her fist and shrunk it down only to see that Chalcedony protected themself with their shield. They then stood up and looked at Spinel All that stuff's easy for you to say!!" She told them "When you change, you change for the better" she mocked "When I change.. I CHANGE FOR THE WORST!!!!" Spinel jumped down to the hole she had left with her fist and slammed another fist on to Chalcedony's shield "I USED TO BE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!" She slammed her fists on the shield over and over again "NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR PINK!!!!" She screamed "NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR CONDÉ!!!" She lied "But now... now.." she said weakly as she put her hands together and stretched them up, becoming larger by the second "I'M NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!" She slammed the huge fist onto the shield, (fun fact: Morganite liked to use that move 2) the injector's top cracked, Spinel started to laugh weakly as her punches became slower and slower and her laughs turned into cries "That's funny right......?" Her stretchy body started to fall and her fist shrunk as they just stuck onto the shield "At least you two lovers found me entertaining.. you actually... liked me... didn't you?........." she looked at her hands "What am I doing?" She finally asked herself "Why do I wanna hurt you so bad..?" She cried "Why do I blame Condé for things she didn't even now?" She blinked a tear out "I'm supposed to be your friend.." She covered her face with her hands "I just wanna be your friend..." Spinel rather cry on someone's shoulder than cry alone. Chalcedony lowered their shield "Spinel...." the cracks Spinel had made with her Morganite style punch began to glow. After they finished glowing there was a flash of bright light and a huge explosion.

The residents and humans in Little Homeworld watched the possible fate of the three people on the injector "Ah shi-" D/N was cut off by The gems panicking about Steven and Y/N. A unfused Chalcedony and a Spinel floated out of the smoke inside a bubble, when they landed they looked around to see the huge damage they had caused "Oh no no no.. What did I do?! I've recked every thing!" Spinel panicked "Well.. that's one way to get rid of your injector.." Y/N told her "But what about the poison? What about the planet? What about your happily ever after?" Back at it again asking to many questions like Greg "There's no such thing as Happily Ever after" Steven said as he looked to the horizon, Y/N put her on his shoulder from his back "I'll always have more work to do.." spoken like a tru man. He helped Spinel up "I'm sorry..." Spinel said as she looked at his hand "Steven!!!!" Connie's voice broke up the apology "Connie?" Both teenagers said in unison "Y/NNNNNN!! Where are you two?" she called "Connieeeee!!" Steven called back "We'll be right back" he said as he started walking towards her with Y/N "Really." He walked over to her "We saw that huge explosion and.." As Steven opened his arms for a hug Connie ran past him to Y/N "Oh! I was so worried for you and Steven!" She hugged Y/N as Steven looked walked over to join the hug too "Yeah thanks for the Hug!" Steven said sarcastically as he hugged both of them "We're ok.." Y/N told her "What about you?" She asked her "I'm ok too.." Connie smiled, Lion nuzzled his nose against Steven "Lion!" He hugged his pet "So what happened up there?" Connie asked Y/N, Y/N looked at Steven "Chalcedony." She said as she hugged Lion too "You know what Y/N.." Steven asked as he put his hand behind his neck "Yeah?" She said as she pushed Lion out of her face gently "I... I think we're official" he blushed, as Y/N giggled "Officially what?" Connie asked "Officially dating!!!" He picked Y/N up Ruby and Sapphire style from when they fused in jailbreak, but no fusion, only kissing was in involved 🥴. As Connie died from fangirl, the universe van's horn was heard as it basically flew down the hole from how fast it was going "Steven, Y/N!!" The gems and dad's came out the van as Steven gently put Y/N down. "Ohh My gosh I saw that kiss!!" Greg said as he hugged him as Steven chuckled nervously as he tried to hide from D/N "I-Is Everyone from beach city ok?" He asked "Everyone is safe, and accounted for" Garnet assured as the gems made fun poses to signifying that Everyone was ok "Dad.. your arm.." he looked as his father's arm "Hey.. I just got a little careless and.." "Don't worry.. You'll be good as new in no time" Steven grabbed Greg's hand "But Steven you don't have you-" Greg was interrupted by Steven kissing his hand, regenerating it "Steven! You got your powers back" Greg said as he looked at his hand "Bet ya don't kiss Y/N like that-" "No Dad. NO." Y/N pushed her father away "Hey kid Relax, I was waiting for the day you'd kiss her" He said as he walked back to Steven "I deeply dislike you sometimes" Y/N told him "Anyways, It'd be.. cool if you could do that to the whole planet" Amethyst shrugged "Amethyst.. that's not a bad idea!" Steven said ".... DUDE. I was joking." Amethyst said as Steven walked over to piece of ground, he kneeled down and kissed it. The power of Steven's kiss spread all around the area, but just a little bit, in the same are Steven kissed appeared the flower from before Spinels arrival "Oh my gosh that actually worked?" Connie asked amazed by the regeneration of the life "Looks like.. I got a lotta kissin' to do" Steven pushed up his sleeves and then stood up and kissed Y/N on the cheek "Ew, and he just kissed the ground.." Y/N said, Garnet snorted at her small protest. "Should we lend him a hand?" Pearl asked as Steven began to kiss different patches of land "We should probably get him some water." Garnet used: Scientific facts "Staying hydrated is very important when it comes to smooching" Garnet looked directly at Y/N "Huh?" Steven watched Spinel walk off, he let his sleeves fall back to normal "Spinel wait!"

"I really was going to come back!" Steven explained "I know.." she said "Then where are you going?" He asked I've got work to do.." she repeated what Steven said earlier "Friendship isn't going to be easy for me.." Spinel explained "I'm gonna have to work at it.. you make me wanna try but.." she inhaled "I've already messed up BAD with you.." she to much her distress "I wish I could just start from scratch with somebody.." she explained "Spinel.. I.." he was interrupted by the arrival of something "huh?" Everyone looked up to see the figurine "Whaaaat??!!" Spinel over exaggerated "knock knock Steven" Blue Diamond said cheerfully, but her tone was calming "Its us.." Yellow said excitedly "The Diamonds?" White said, sounding like a mother trying to figure a smartphone "Are we interrupting something?" The Diamonds ship held on to the temple "Uh? Yeah!" Steven yelled to them as Spinel hid behind a rock, the Diamond came out of one of Whites Ship's eyes "Yellow, Blue, White.. What are y'all doing here?" Steven asked as Y/N walked over to him "Well Steven, we we're all talking and..." Yellow began, she then sniffed "I'm sorry but what is that smell?" She waved her hand in front of her nose "I don't smell anything" he said "Ugh..because you live here.." she said annoyedly "Anyway, we were talking and we decided-" "This is taking to long!" White interrupted Blue and pushed them both put the way "Steven! We've come to earth to live with yoooOOooo" White said as she pointed her big black nail at him "What? My house isn't big enough for all of us!" Steven said "Oh well I'm sure we can make you a few.. emmm.." she looked around at the destroyed city "Has your planet always been this.." she made a hand motion "DESTROYED?" She asked "Not that we're judging" Blue added "Oh goodness no!" She stood up "Because judging anything on based appearance is WRONG." she smiled, Steven looked at her while Y/N laughed at his face "Yeah. I don't know about this" he said "But Steven, it's been so boring since you've left!" White Diamond whimpered "I guess we'll just wait for you to visit us whenever.. your.. readyyYYyy" she said dramatically as she walked back to the ship as Blue and Yellow watched "Aww c'mon don't be like that" Y/N said and White turned back "It's just.. we're right in the middle of saying goodbye to.." Steven looked at Y/N and smiled, Y/N however was confused "Do you guys remember Spinel?" Steven asked, Y/N gasped at his smart action "I'm sorry, Who?" White asked as she and the other Diamonds looked down at them confused "Spinel, you've met the Diamond's before, right?" Y/N asked her "Yeah but.. They've never seen me like this" Spinel walked out from behind the rock and in front of the Diamonds, embarrassed by her form "Blue, Yellow, White This is Spinel!" Y/N introduced "My DiamondsssSss?" She shaped three diamonds with her arms, similar to the salute but three. White gasped out of amazement "Pink's little playmate?" Yellow asked "One of Pinks lost treasures!" Blue said "Mom left her on a floating garden in space" (Wonder how weird that line was for Zach?) he explained nonchalantly "You poor thing.." Blue said as she put her hand on her chest "Aww, it was only 6,000 years. I could do that.. standing on my head" Spinel stood on her head as she made depression jokes

...

Yellow laughed at this.

"Only 6,000 years?" She laughed some more "It's true.. that's nothing!!!" She said in between laughs "And that goofy headstand!" She kept on laughing "I like this Gem.." she smiled heartwarmingly "She's adorable.. and so much like Pink!" Blue added "Spinel I..." White cleared her throat "Steven, Y/N. Since the Earth is so DISGUSTING We'll just take Spinel back to Homeworld with us and you can stay here" White decided "Really?" Steven asked "Huh?!?" Spinel was impressed...

"Here we go again.."

Steven said

☯️♋️☯️
Am sorry 4 cliffhanger.
aLSO YAY YOU AND STEVEN ARE TOGETHER ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Hope you enjoyed Honey's 🍯🍯