|~~Love~~|

💖???💖

~~~

┍━━━━━━━❤️💙❤️━━━━━━━┑
As Y/N ran down the hill towards little homeworld, Steven took a deep breath and looked up at the injector. After focusing the power he had on one thing, he jumped on to the injector and his aim was the top but he lost power halfway. Instead he clutched onto the glass like his life depended on it, since it did. He immediately slipped down since thats how gravity works but at one point he found a place to stay on. "Huh?" He looked back and saw Alexandrite form, she sounded angry with that roar but it was just a battle scream. Little by little she started picking up citizens and sticking them in hair, Y/N in one of her hands pointing to where ever she saw someone. When she obtained all citizens she ran back to little homeworld while below her Greg helped a person into his van, a crack in the earth emerged and some poison burned his arm but he didn't have time to worry about it. He hurried into the van and drove off with one arm while the others in the van worried for his arm. From the same street Connie and the mayor where seen on lion, rounding up people in need of help. Just as lion picked up Onion with his mouth, some poison exploded and threw a car in the air right over to the group of rescuers and the rescued. Connie jumped off Lion's nose and split the car in half with her sword, Onion gave her a thumbs up. Lions portal opened up in little homeworld meaning that everyone was officially safe. Connie looked over to the injector, worried for Steven. Steven himself looked down to the small world, hoping his sunshine was ok..
┕━━━━━━━❤️💙❤️━━━━━━━┙

~"Hey..you..show me that solvable problem"~

He felt like he was talking straight to Y/N..

~"We can get through this"~

..Because that was the truth..

~"I'll do the hardest part..with..you.."~

Sure he could do it alone... but Steven would finally finish this with Y/N

It's the true.. it's the true..

It's the true..kinda love

It's the true.. it's the true..

It's the true.. kinda love

It's the true.. it's the true..

It's the true.. kinda love

It's the true.. it's the true..

As Alexandrite looked up to the injector and Y/N nodded at her. She bubbled Y/N but didn't send her to the temple. Instead, she threw her towards the injectors top. To help Steven

It's the true..... kinda love....

Steven had finally made it up to Spinel. And the bubbled Y/N was in had landed safely on its destination, when it popped, Y/N helped Steven up and the two walked over to Spinel. "Spinel... Come one we can talk this out.." he said as he leaned on Y/N "I don't wanna play anymore..." she said "Spinel... this isn't A GAME!!!" He yelled at her, she threw punch at him but Y/N caught it and punched Spinel in the face with the gems own fist. Spinel grunted as she fell, but immediately stood up shakily and threw another punch to Steven's nose, and it didn't miss. Steven flew back to the edge of the heart and almost fell off, he wiped the blood from his nose but it kept on coming down, when he turned back he saw a pink, stretchy arm grab him and hold him over the edge. At any moment she could just.. drop him. "You know I came here to take my anger out on a bunch of strangers but now that I know you... I wanna kill you even more.." she let one finger from off of her grip on Steven "Let him go!" Y/N punched Spinel in the stomach, did I mention how Morganite had a thing for throwing fists? The pink gem fell back, meaning that if Steven were to fall, it wouldn't be off the injector. The pink gem stood up again weakly and grabbed Y/N arm and threw her across the injector, not to make her fall off but to get her outta the way. Spinel let another finger off "Girly you take one more step over here and I'll let 'em go!!" Spinel screamed, Y/N stood in place. Spinel let another finger off and now all she could do was hold Steven by his jacket as he held onto the jacket for dear life "No!!" Y/N wailed "Grr!! I don't get it!!" Steven broke out "huh?" Spinel didn't think about that reaction "Why Aren't my powers back? Aren't I reliving every horrible thing that ever happened to me?" Y/N wiped a tear off her cheek "A gem I barely now is trying to kill me.." Steven explained "I'm paying for my mom's accidents that had nothing to do with me.." Spinel thought for a moment "I'm struggling with my powers! The worlds about to end!!" Tears fell down to the far ground "I can't resist to be lovesick over someone.." Even if he was crying and about to die... that didn't stop him from blushing "What piece could I be missing!?! This is the story of my life!!" the blushing dark red, crying, tired teenager cried as more blood dripped from his nose. Spinel laughed "Wow!! I know I was going to set you back but.. THIS? Is how you started" She waved him in the air slightly, like he was a damaged toy she had no idea what to do with "The legend? Steven ,mind you, QUARTZ Universe?" She laughed some more "You've got to be kidding me! How did a powerless loser like you become savior of the Galaxy?"