|~I love you...~|

Garnet

~~~

Lighting struck over the fated Injector. Peridot zoomed into the model of the injector on her tablet, the poison was dropping, fast. "That sounds bad.." Lapis said as she stroked her shoulder "That looks bad.." Bismuth said "That IS bad!" Peridot exclaimed "We're hitting critical mass!" She explained to Lapis and Bismuth "Then I guess we're right in time.." Steven said as he put a hand on Y/N's waist. The gems who stood near the injector before Steven and his gurls were surprised when they saw Spinel, though Bismuth was more concerned of why Steven had a hand on the now, half gem's, waist. Peridot shook her head "Steven! What's the status on Spinel!" She asked, how RUDE. "She's back..and.. she's here to help" Steven said as Spinel nodded at him. Spinel walked over to the injector and made her little horn appear with her hand, she blew it and the injector went back to being just an hourglass shaped thing. The Crystal Gems celebrated their departure to the injector "Ok can someone fill me in?" Connie asked, Steven and Y/N walked over to her.

"Okay, now all we need is Garnet's memories and my powers back. What would work for Garnet? Something about fusion, something about love..?" Steven asked Y/N

"What about me?"
Spinel asked, a breaking tone invading her.

"Is that all you needed me for?"
She asked, her tone becoming more darker by the second

"To turn off my injector?"
She asked
"No! But.. sort of.."
Steven tried to explain to her
"No but what now? I did what you wanted"
She said
"Yeah we can..forget this thing ever happened"
Y/N looked at him, confused.
"How ya gonna forget with me around?"
Spinel asked once again, Y/N tried walking toward her
"I'm the source of all your problems.."
Spinel tumbled back as she watched Y/N approach her
"Don't pretend you want me here"
She said, the fires inside her lighting themself on.. one by.. one

"Whats ya plan for me huh?"
Y/N stopped in her tracks

"Ya gonna put me somewhere?"
"Your gonna leave me.. Somewhere?!"

"YOUR GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!"

"Spinel.."
Steven grabbed Y/N's hand as he walked over to Spinel himself.

Spinel pushed him back, Y/N dodged her and kept herself in place but Steven fell

Out of Steven's pocket rolled out the rejuvenator, twirling across the floor to infront of the main three Crystal Gems. Pearl and Amethyst jumped back as Garnet bent down to grab the object "Ooh.. what's this?" It was in her nature to ask herself that question "Garnet! No hun' don't touch that" Y/N snatched it out of her hands just as Garnet activated it. There stood the intimidating Teenage girl, holding the injector while looking at Garnet "Why did he.. have that?" Spinel asked her as Steven stood up from the floor "I-I was just.. carrying it.. I had no where else to put it" he explained "We can just forget this ever this ever happened..? You mean I CAN FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED?!?" Spinel pointed at Steven and the at herself when she mentioned 'I'. Spinel then laughed evilly "Woah... The lovers planning together am I right?" Y/N gasped "I turn off the injector and the moment.. I back is turned.. BAM! PRESTO!! CHANGEO!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!" She accused "Well think again Little Diamonds!!! Your not getting rid of me that easy!!" Her hand twisted into the horn once again and she blew right into Steven and Y/N's face, and also.. It especially wanted to re-inject itself in their exact spot, according to Spinels stretchy finger pointing at them. "Run for it!!" Peridot screamed as she and the rest of the gems flew from the injectors designated spot. Steven coughed as he and Y/N were left in a big crack the injector had left "Spinel please! It's not like that! Just let me ex-" "You expect me to believe you want me like THIS!?!!!"