Why did they choose this 2 CP's... Because they could infiltrate any kind of fortress without been seen...(or it's just pure luck).

Griff: so. We should really not fuck this up, right?

Caboose: of course we can't you muppet! If we fail the overlord will kill us!!

Griff: But it's fucking impossible! Look at the constant patrols, they just keep  going without stop! For real, it's like no one likes them and that's why they are on patrol so many fucking times!!

Caboose: keep quite you twat! Someone is approaching...

Then the patrol Griff was talking about came into the view of the metrocops. They hid behind some bushes, luckily they didn't seem to notice the 2 cops watching, until what looks like a wolf faunus stared smelling the air.

WF soldier: Wait. I smell something...

WF soldier 2: What is it?

He stared smell more carefully and he approached the bushes where the metrocops were.

WF soldier: smells like... Tea... Like that flower tea your mom likes.

WF soldier 2: How did you know that...?

WF soldier: ... Future Vision...?

Just before the other white fang grunt could answer, caboose aimed his pistol at the first one and shoot the one in the head, Griff did the same with the other one.

Caboose: Oof. That was close mate, not gonna lie.

Then he looked at his partner and only for him to be jugde silently by griff with a... "Unpleasant" look.

Griff: ... Now I see why all you Brits have does nasty yellow teeth of yours... You never wash that mouth of yours.

Caboose: you damn wanker obviously I do it! It's... It's... A colony?

Griff: ya nasty boi.

Caboose: just shut your mouth and let's get rid of the bodies...

Then both took a corpse and they throw them to the bushes they were. Later the stared advancing to get more close the base walls.

Once they got there. They stared to search for a way of entry, with the only entrance available been the front door. With quite the amount of troops and a atlas paladin.

Griff: I mean. The overlord would give us quick deaths... Right?

Caboose: No! I mean yes! Wait-i mean we came this far we are not gonna just throw the mission away!

Griff: I mean we could throw it....

Caboose: ok, I have a plan.

Then caboose took the manhawk he had on his back and started so he can scout the area.

The only problem been. He Didn't know how to control it. The manhawk started to bump into trees, bushes and the wall they were behind. He was trying to find a way to control it to his visor. Then trought the camera on f the drone. He saw the drone fly to the other day of the wall, to the main entrance, and the guards notice the little drone. Caboose started to panic and stared to hit his helmet ( for some reason...) To try to stop the manhawk. But the white fang soldier saw the drone fly towards them, and they aimed their weapons to the drone. But the drones just crashed into one of the soldiers neck, killing him instantly. Then the manhawk went into a killing spree, then he went into the atlas paladin and it flew like if it was a fly, the paladin trying to get rid of the "fly" fell into a "WELL PLACED CLIFF"  and the pilot died hitting his head through the pilot chamber. Both CP's were atonished by the performance of the manhawk going back to caboose, and he carefully took the drone and turned it off. Griff once more looked at caboose this time, it was of surprise.