Balto X Reader *Married Edition*

(Balto's P.O.V)

Breathe Balto Breathe. My head was spinning. My heart was racing. I told myself to breathe but I couldn't. It felt like I was gasping for air just to not cry. How did I get here? My one true love is going to be my wife soon.

I still can't believe she said yes to the proposal. It's like it was yesterday.

*Flashback to seven months ago*

My heart was beating so fast in my chest I couldn't believe it. The woman that I love with me. Our son with us sound asleep in her lap. What could be more perfect.

I decided to take (Y/n) Stargazing. But even stargazing couldn't get the stress that was building up inside of me away. Besides stargazing was useless. None of the stars could match ones beauty that she hold.

She makes my heart fly. My knees weak. My tail wags unconsciously when I'm around her. It's like she's a witch that has me under her spell. But if I was actually under a spell....I don't think I would ever wanted to be rid of it. She makes me feel true to what I am.

All I want is her to be mine and only mine.

"Balto are you okay?" She turned to me whispering. "Huh? Oh! Of course I am" I whispered back giving an awkward smile.

Dammit Balto

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Balto seemed off today. He was abnormally quiet and sweaty. That isn't like him. I grew concerned so I whispered to him.

"Balto are you okay?" I asked being quiet so I don't wake up our son. He looked to snap out of his gaze and immediately looked at me.

"Huh? Oh! Of course I am" He whispered.

He gave me this weird smile like he was anxious about something. I started to grow even more concerned. I set our son on his giant stuff animal that was gifted to us and proceeded to hug Balto.

However, it felt like instead of helping him it seemed to make him even more anxious. "Balto what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing (Y/n)" he responded rubbing his neck. "Balto I know something is wrong please tell me" I said. He caressed my cheek. We locked eyes with each other not saying anything.

Balto then breathed out showing a slight smile. "(Y/n) I love you with all my heart. You are truly my everything. My world. My whole entire universe and I want you to know I'm sorry for ever treating you bad. Please realized that I was only scared of showing my feelings for you but now I'm not afraid. I'm brave thanks to you." He said and got on one knee in front of me.

Immediately I started crying. Oh Irene this can't be real.

But it was.

"(Y/n) will you......marry me?" He asked. Those four words sparked something in me. Those words gave me life. Those words......

*End Of Flashback*

"And will you (Y/n) take Balto as your husband?"

"I do"

Those words changed my life for the better. Ending a chapter but at the same one starting a new one.

____________________________________
I'm so sorry this took a long time (like a long ass time) and it's so short I feel so bad! I promise to try to get the next request done. If you are tired of my excuses then don't read the next part. Again as many of you know I am suffering from depression. I'm slightly getting better but idk I've been kinda stressed with Highschool and my "boyfriend" idk if we are still even a thing probably not. 😅it's fine. Everyone says he's toxic but everyone has a side to their story is what I believe. Anyways thank you guys I love you all so god damn much 🤗