*Trigger Warning * Ein X Reader

*Warning* Please do not read if you have Suicide thoughts. I love you and please talk to me or call a suicide line if you are having these thoughts. I love you guys and I don't want to ruin your state of mind. Don't think I will be made or upset if you didn't read this fanfic or voted on it because I care more for your safety. Thank you 🖤🤗

(Y/N's P.O.V)

His beautiful grey eyes. Staring at her. I wish they were staring at me. Because I love him. But they don't because his heart for her. Aphmau she is perfect. A Mary Sue in real life. I call her that because my soul burns with jealousy and anger. Because I love Aaron. He was always there for me. Until he found Shu.

I'm crying on my knees in my hotel room. My heart feels stabbed the same number of times as my age. Why? Because that's how long I've known him for. All my life.

We are in Starlight. They are engaged. They party in the lobby with all our friends as a congratulations. I'm getting dressed but can't help but cry because my heart wants him. But I know I can't have him.

I looked out the window. I blinked staring at the eye catching brightly shined moon one minute. Then sitting on the railing. I looked down. The ground is so far down. With me being so high I feel like I can fly. I feel like I can touch the stars in the sky. I closed my eyes. Pulling on my favorite party shirt. With the nice soft feeling of the material it was made of. I jumped off the window. Feeling my invisible angel wings come out to fly.

My last thought was Thank you for letting me be apart of your journey Aaron. Thank you for letting me be me. And thank you for setting me free.

But something felt weird. I didn't feel the ground. I didn't hear blood spewing. My body still felt attached and fine.

That's when I heard a voice.

"Why would you try to do that (Y/N)? Why?!" The voice say. I felt strong arms wrapping around me. My shoulder becoming wet through the cloth of my shirt. As well as a soft fluffy tail wrapping around me. My eyes still haven't opened. So I opened them.

I saw Ein. His glossy eyes full of what is to be tears. But that's not all I saw in his eyes. I saw sadness filling his soul. Something people would never expect from Ein. His sadness looked so genuine that I couldn't help but hug him. Comforting him.

"What are you doing here Ein?" I asked. "That's not important...why did you tried to kill yourself?!" He asked shaking me. I burst in tears. "Aaron And Aphmau are engaged and it just breaks my heart because I loved him!" I shouted through my sobs. His sadness turned into anger and disappointment. "That guy has hurt us both." He said hugging me tightly.

I looked at him confused but hugged back. "(Y/n) your so beautiful Aaron is too blind to witness such a beauty." He told me. I sniffled. "You really think so?" I asked. He smiled warmly. "I know so just because he doesn't love you doesn't mean somebody else doesn't love you." With that he blushed. I looked at him confused still. "What do you mean? Everyone there is having a party and if it weren't for you I would have died. Nobody loves me!" I said pushing him away.

"I love you (Y/n)! I have since high school!" He shouted blushing red. I also blushed red. "If you loved me why get close to Aphmau?!" I growled. "Because it's not because I love her it's because I wanted to see Aaron hurt so he weakened his role of alpha" he said to me. He pushes a hair behind my ear and kisses my tear stained cheeks. I blushed still and hugged him tightly again.

He hugged back. "I know it's too soon and you need time to get over him but just know I love you and I will be devastated if you try to do that again" He said kissing my head. I smiled warmly at him mouthing "Thank You".

_________________________________Yes I'm okay don't worry I'm not thinking of suicidal thoughts i just had an idea and wanted to write about it🤗 thank you guys for be willing to be there for me I'm still  depressed (especially since my first day of Highschool is tomorrow 😬) but some days I have happy days!☺️ so I hoped you guys enjoyed this fanfic and I will keep writing! Byyyyyeeeee!!!!!