00:21

Y'all still like trash? Lol tragic once again💀🌚

Happy New Year to you all. I appreciate the love for Bliss and remember to always love yourself and don't get validation from anyone else but yourself♥️

E S T E R

Ester was high as a kite when she walked inside Tarell's club. She greeted the bouncy at the door and made her way to the changing room.

She walked the long hallway to the girls changing room. As she was passing by, Tarell's office door opened and Honey walked out giggling.

Tarell had his arms wrapped around Honey's stomach and he was pecking her neck making her giggle. Ester stood as she watched the two, feeling herself getting worked up.

She cleared her throat, grabbing their attention. They both looked at her. Honey tried breaking free from Tarell embrace but he only tightened his hold around her.

"Can I help you?". He asked, as he went back to planting kisses against Honey's neck and shoulder blade. Honey looked down, feeling embarrassed because here she was sleeping with her boss.

Ester scoffed and averted her attention towards Honey, ignoring Tarell's question.

"Are you sleeping with him?".

"I do-"

"How is that any of your business?". Tarell's scowled at Ester, cutting Honey off. Honey looked up behind her shoulder. Tarell looked ahead not minding Honey's confused glare.

Ester looked unfazed. Homegirl was just too high up in the clouds. She was unfazed by Tarell as well.

"Hmm, the reason why your baby daddy left you is because you a hoe, sis and you did coke". Ester said, folding her arms on her chest, making her boobs appear more plump.

Honey was embarrassed by Ester putting her business out there in front of Tarell.

"Bitch stop lying!", She calmly said trying to break free as she felt Tarell's graze burning a hole on the back of her neck. She couldn't turn around, even if she wanted to, she couldn't. She couldn't bare seeing his face.

Ester burst out laughing, "girl don't be embarrassed in front of your boyfriend", she smirked devilishly, "nigga deserves to know what kind of a woman he's dealing with".

"Ester don't be lying on my name. You know I don't do that shit no more. Why you tryna ruin things for me?". Honey cried out. Of cause Tarell knew about her son but the coke business had the nigga shook

"Baby I don't give a fuck about you, oh Tarell, did she tell you she stole your money and also did coke in your club when you specifically told us not?". Ester said and Honey couldn't take it any more. She broke free of Tarell's hold and lunged at Ester, punched her on her nose. Ester screamed out you bitch and went ahead and grabbed on Honey's hair. The two were bawling scratching and punching. Honey had her shirt torn and boob hanging out out of her bra. Honey was kicking and punching anything in sight, including a high Ester who had blood leaking out of her nose.

Tarell found it hard to separate the two  because of the hold they had against each other and called for back up from his security team. Tarell pulled Honey by her waist. The two bodyguard had to restrain Ester from attacking Honey again.