00:19

24 seconds, yeah you
better not stop

B L I SS

Bliss walked into Seth's car dealership, walking straight into his office. She flung her bag over her shoulder and lightly knocked on the door.

She let herself in when she was granted permission by him. She pushed the heavy oak door and stepped in.

Seth looked up, from his MacBook and pushed himself up to sit up straight, "Wassup Bliss". He greeted as he watched her strutt towards him. He low-key licked his lips.

"Hey you". A small smile tugged on her lips.

"What you doing around these ends". He asked, focusing
his attention on to her.

"I just came to give you a little something, something". He raised his brows in suprise. He rubbed his goatee and looked at her. A smirk forming on his lips

She removed her handbag from her shoulder and unzipped it. She retrieved a brown envelope. Her hand stretched out to him. He looked at it and asked, "what are those? Child support papers?". He joked, earning a hearty laugh from her.

"Nigga, Kaiyon ain't even my kid, that's my nephew". She shook her head and slid the envelope towards him on the table. He took it from the table and opened it

"What's this for?". He questioned holding the money in his hand.

"For my car. I'm paying you back in instalments though, and I'm not taking no for an answer". She firmly spoke with her head held up high.

"Bruh, nahh". Seth said, putting the money back in the envelope, sealed it and handed it back.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest, "didn't you hear a word I said?". She questioned, getting annoyed.

"No, I meant what I said".

"But I don't want anything from you. Please take the money Omari". She begged but he still wouldn't budge. He look up at her from his seat and shook his head

"Nahh go spoil yourself or something. Leave".

" I'm not leaving". She sat herself down on the opposite  side of the room and made herself comfortable. She plopped her bag besides her.

"If you ain't gonna budge then so am I ". She said rolling her eyes

Seth shook his head, "you are so stubborn".

"Because I want to pay you back? Okay". She said taking out her phone and scrolling through Twitter.

They sat in silence while Seth got back to work and Bliss browsing through social media. She got bored and hungry after a while.

"Seth".

"Seth" she called out again when he didn't answer the first time

"Hmmm".

"I'm hungry".

"Okayyy". He dragged out, concentrating on his MacBook and continued working.