00:03

"every diamond got
its imperfections "

"You slacking man". Benji, Seth's best friend and right hand man said, slapping him on his shoulder.

Seth hissed, glaring at him, "I've been busy takin' care of my kid man". He sat in his car behind his desk, rubbing his shoulder, " And don't be hitting me". Benji waved him off, sitting down.

"Where's Honey?. Where she go?". He asked

"She left". He nonchalantly said, looking through his books. Business was blooming. More cars which meant more money.

"Where? On like a holiday or sumthin'?". He asked confused

"No, she wasn't feeling me no mo' so she left. Told her, she wasn't leavin' with my kid, so she pack her bags and went wherever". He shrugged and went back to reading the books making sure everything was good. After all he was behind for two months but he had a kid to take care off.

He recently enrolled him in a care center from Monday to Wednesday and then Thursday and Friday, he takes him to his mama. Honey hadn't visited or asked about his kid which was weird but she didn't matter anymore.

"Damn that foul. How you holding up?". Benji asked. He was a very nosey person, always being in peoples business and all that, Seth didn't mind but its gets too much sometimes

"I'm coping. Just focusing on me, my kid and the business". Benji nodded, agreeing with him. Honey kind of distracted him and made him a love sick puppy and all soft. That wasn't the Seth he knew.

Benji never liked Honey but had to keep his opinions to himself because Seth really loved her and nobody could say otherwise to him.

"Good, na' a couple of cars are coming in. The three mustangs, about four of the g wagons you requested and the beemer, especially the M4 and M5. The Maybach is coming soon, just need to make sum' calls and the Royce Rolls too". Benji told him.

Seth owned a little car lot type of thing. He specialized in cars that were expensive and were hard to get, especially right after they are released. So he had connects in countries that manufactures these cars and they deliver them to him special. He was well know around the hood about that. So any car you want, you go to Seth

"The Rover you wanted has been delivered to your house". Benji said as he stood up and walked out. Seth nodded and buried his head in this books. He needed to know if he wasn't being robbed of his money.

"What you daydreaming about". Moesha startled Bliss from her day dream of Seth. She glared at her because she gave her such a fright.

"Why you gotta do that?". She whined, packing her bags as she saw she was the only one left sitting. The other had already walked out to their next lessons.

"How else was I suppose to take you out of your deep daydream. I had to do something". Moesha rolled her eyes.

"By hitting my books that hard?!". She got up and putting her bag over her shoulders.

"Clearly. Come on girl, I ain't finna be late for that woman's lesson. You know how she gets". Moesha dragged Bliss across the school to Wilson's class, their math's teacher. Bliss hated maths but she was good at it sometimes, while Moesha was genius at that subject. She could solve a problem with her eyes closed.

They got in before the warning stop ringing, "Just in time Reénaé and Moesha. Thought I had to send y'all out again". Wilson despised these two and they never knew why. They both gave each other the look before rolling their eyes and sitting down.