"Uh, have you guys been paying attention to what has been happening these past few weeks? We snuck out at night behind the chiefs' back, we fought against the Screaming Death twice and we even went through a few Astrids' training exercise!" Raeda pointed out.

"For your information we have been paying attention, most of the time." Tuffnut piped in. "We're paying attention to the fact that we did that as a group, but neither of you ever came up with any of the ideas by yourselves."

"What about those inventions Hiccup and I use to build before we made peace with the dragons? Were they not crazy and dangerous enough for either of you?" Hicca asked.

"Oh they were definitely crazy and dangerous, they were beautiful." Ruffnut said, her eyes lighting up as she remembered those awesome gadgets. "But answer me this, how many of those inventions did you came up with by themselves."

"Can you guys hear me?!" Snotlout shouted still in the barrel.

Hicca hesitated when coming up with an answer. "W-ell, I did come up with some of the names for those inventions." She said lamely.

"Oh, how exciting." Tuffnut snorted.

"Okay, at least we know the fine line between thrilling and just plain stupid. Just keep yourselves out of harms' way for once." Raeda said, getting back on Sparkfire.

"Tomorrow, we're definitely going to resume training." Hicca said as she got on Midnight.

As soon as they left, Snotlout got out of the barrel and glared at the Thorston twins. "Are you two muttonheads deaf or something?! Pull the lever already!"

Ruffnut and Tuffnut looked at each other and shrugged. Without any warning, they both pulled the lever, sending Snotlout, who still had his head out of the barrel, flying over the fire and the cart of weapons and landing on the ground, smashing the barrel into pieces.

"It worked!" The blonde twins cheered, banging their heads together.

Hicca and Raeda decided to walk around the plaza with their dragons playing together.

"Can you believe those two saying that we are boring?" Raeda said to Hicca, still thinking about what Ruffnut and Tuffnut said to them.

"Yeah, I mean, so what if we don't do stunts involving fire and dangerous weapons, at least we have a sense of self preservation." Hicca replied.

"And so what if Hiccup is the one who comes up with all the crazy plans? We still follow him with those plans." Raeda pointed out. "And we do come with fun things to do."

"Yeah, like sketching together and discussing about flowers and their medicinal properties if they have some." Hicca agreed, but then her smile dropped into a frown. "Which admittedly, if you're not as passionate about art and medicine like we are, then it would be boring."

Raeda thought about it and sighed. "Those two are right. We are boring."

"For once the Thorston twins are actually right about something." Hicca said glumly.

Midnight and Sparkfire stopped playing and noticed their humans' sad expressions. The two dragons bounded to their humans and nudged them, pointing their heads to the sky.

The two girls looked up at the sky and got the same idea. "Who said the Thorston twins have to be right about this? We can prove them wrong easily!" Raeda said, with renewed confidence.

"Yeah we can go find some daring adventures out on our own and I say we do that right now!" Hicca said with determination.

"And I agree with you, because we can be spontaneous whenever we want to be! And we don't need Hiccup all the time to guide us!" Raeda agreed.