I let out a sigh. It was again another day of wasted time.

Maybe I already did my best shot on writing the school's article and I just don't noticed it.

I am already convincing myself that I did my best, but I noticed a familiar red hair just passed by.

Time skipped a second just to get informed by my brain that it must be the girl I wanted to interview back on the entrance of the forest of death.

I immediately went to go in search for to where I think she went.

It was a bit hard to find her because of the crowd, but I did find her in the end that I don't know which word to exactly express how happy I was when I finally got a hold of her wrist.

I held her wrist that she immediately turned to my direction. Her ruby colored eyes gave off a hint that she's scared. I must have scare her because grabbing her wrist and it was a crowded place to where we are.

"Sister, do you still remember me?" I asked that she only stared at me that she didn't even make a blink that it made me think she's anxious. "It's me, Miki. You've met me back before you take your exam on the forest of death," I said, smiling at her to reassure her that I am not going to do anything that could hurt her.

"Y...yeah. I do remember you," she replies and a bit hesitant to answer me.

"I wanted to talk to you, can you spare me sometime?" I asked hopefully.

"I'd love to, but you see," she nervously stated as she was looking around as if someone was watching us.

Oh, maybe her rude teammates again.

But I'll make sure this time I can talk to her alone and no one will stop me.(・'ω´・)

"I bought dangos," I said, showing her the box I was carrying on my other hand. "Let's go to a tea house," I said, pulling her out of the crowd. She didn't tried to pull away, which made me to think that she also wanted to talk to me, but she just can't.

I don't want to assume, and I also done want to flatter myself for thinking that what I've concluded was accurate.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone talks in a stern and bossy tone.

She stopped walking when she heard it, so I did to.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she was looking at the person who's behind us.

I can't be so sure, but I think he was this girl's sensei, judging from how demanding he is on his aura and they also had the same headbands.

But still, if you're assigned as a leader of a squad, was you supposed to be like this?

Just looking at him, I can just tell that he doesn't like her. It's not just dislike, more like hate.

But why though?

"Do you think you can afford to have time to play?" He asked.

Her head bowed low, she bit her lip to stop it from shaking, "no," she answered plainly.

I held her wrist tighter for getting the feeling that it's a sign that she must be on her way now.

"But it was only a couple of minutes, sir," I said, trying to talk about it. "Besides, I didn't asked to play with her. I just want to talk to her," I added.

His sharp stares turned in my direction and looked at me in the eyes, "Her duty has already done here and going to waste our time for your petty little games─"

"I said, I just want to talk."

And all I knew the next second was he's on the ground.

"What happened?" And "what happened here?" Was all the chants can be heard from the peopld who were present around and witnessed it.