Epilogue

Harry’s POV

“Harry! Hurry your ass up, mate! We’re gonna be late!” Liam shouts from the front door.

I sigh deeply and look back at myself once more in the mirror. I adjust the black bowtie and tug on my blazer, settling it in place. I grab my dress shoes and race down the stairs to where Liam, Niall and Zayn are waiting for me. They all look sharp and clean-cut in their suits and ties.

“You ready now, Haz?” Niall demands impatiently. I nod insistently and we all trudge out to the car, Liam lagging behind a second to lock the door.

“So, we’re meeting Lou at the church?” I inquire as Liam gets into the car. He nods slowly as he buckles his seatbelt. “And what about the girls?” I ask, facing to the left to look out the window at everything rushing by.

“We’ll be meting up with them at the church right before the ceremony starts,” Zayn replies, looking up briefly from his phone. I can only guess that he’s texting Karisma. He blushes a lot when he’s communicating with her. Much like he is now. In no time it seems, we’re all piling out of the car and dashing into the church.

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!” we hear as soon as we sneak in. We all look at each other guiltily and turn to face the direction of the shouting. Louis’ standing there, arms crosses over his chest, his eyes shooting daggers at us. I gulp loudly, thinking of what to say.

“Sorry, Boo,” I start, but he just holds up his hand and cuts me off.

“Save it, Harry,” he says frustrated. I look back at Liam, waiting for him to come to my rescue. He’s the one who has the way with words. He can pretty much calm any of us down. I’m really no good at it.

“I’m just so glad you guys made it!” Louis cries, pulling me in for a tight hug. Turns out I didn’t need Liam’s help after all…

“Lou… C-Can’t… Breathe!” I finally manage to stutter, trying hard but failing to breathe. I hear the other lads snickering from behind me. Louis lets go and chuckles quietly. He reaches out and ruffles my hair. My perfectly styled hair. The hair I spent forever on to tame it. The look on my face must have told him what I was thinking because Louis let out a cackle and took off running. That boy is SO done. I get ready to chase after, but someone grabs my arm and forcefully tugs me back. I try once more to run, but the geip tightens.

“Do you mind not killing my fiancé on our wedding day?” someone demands rather sternly.

I whip around and see Shaylean smirking at me, looking absolutely stunning in her wedding gown. I grin at her cheekily and shrug my shoulders. “No promises, love,” I say, winking at her. She just rolls her eyes and shoves me playfully. Suddenly she gasps and grabs my hand, dragging me into a small hallway.

“Harry, I’d like you to meet Sarah,” Shay says as she leads me towards a room where I find an extremely nervous looking girl. Honestly, she looks absolutely terrified.

“Hi, Sarah,” I say cheerfully, flashing her a smile. “It’s nice to meet you!” I extend my hand out to her, inviting her to shake it. She looks at Shay, who her head as though giving her approval. Sarah looks back at me and takes a deep breath. Upon exhaling, she reaches out and shakes my hand. Her hand is so soft and warm, and I feel a slight tingle shoot up my spine at her touch. It’s an odd sensation, one I felt since… well, since I was with Lauren. When Sarah pulls her hand away, she looks quite satisfied with herself.

“Well, Harold,” Shay begins, grabbing mine and Sarah’s arms and dragging us into another room. “You and Sarah will be walking down the aisle together. You guys will go first. Then…” She walks to the door and opens it slightly. “LIAM! CARLY!” she screams.