Collaboration

💜

The SBS Gayo Daejun 2020 event has finally started, the crowd was full of cheers and screams showing their support when their respected idols performed on stage. The event was attended by various artists such as Seventeen, iKON, Ailee, GOT7, Red Velvet, IU, Twice, Apink, Chungha, Winner, many more idol groups and soloist. As expected, the crowd was dominated by the pharynx-shaped light stick that really shines the brightest and most hype audience for tonight, Exo-L remains superior.

The MC finally introduced us, we instantly went up on stage while the light was dim so that we can set up our scheme for the Kill This Love choreography. I look at the crowd with full of amazement when I saw a lot of hammer heart-shaped light stick that represent our fandom but I was more astonished of the fandom that really dominate the audience tonight, it wasn't a surprised then because every award shows the fandom always showed their support to that group.

The Kill This Love song was started to play inside the auditorium and all I can hear was the loud cheer from the audience, Blinks never failed them to show their support to the group, but her mind wasn't really on their group's performance but on the man's collaboration tonight and of course, the fans reaction.

"Unnie, gwenchana? You seem to lose focus a while ago." The cat-eyed girl query when they finally went down on stage.

"Uh-oh. I'm okay." I simply answered while we are on our way to the waiting room. They instantly retouch their make up because of their soaked face.

Half an hour later, a soft knock was heard on the door of our waiting room, Lisa, who was sitting on the couch near the entrance widely opened it, it was one of the staff in the event, we politely greeted the man in his mid-40's, the latter did the same too.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jisoo-ssi, we will give you ten minutes to prepare for the collaboration, you and Kim Junmyeon will be the next presentor." The staff said.

"I'll be ready in a while sir, thank you for reminding." I simply replied then the staff left the room.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Jennie asked me again, she's looking at my reflection on the mirror because I was still busy putting some light make up on my face while she was sitting on the sofa right behind me, I just give her a quick nod.

"You don't have to be nervous unnie, you'll do it well." Chaeyoung give me some word of encouragement, Lisa, on the other hand, agreed to what she said by nodding her head up and down.

I turned around my swivel chair and faced my group, I gave them a soft smile before I made my words. "I'm really okay, it's just that, this is my first time performing on stage without the three of you, I'm not used to it." I then fakely laughed.

"Aigoo unnie!" They said in unison. I just laughed at them of how they are cute pouting their lips.

We all turned our head when the door suddenly opened and welcomed our manager.

"Jisoo-ah, you need to stand by at the back stage." She said while plastering a smile on her face.

"Ne unnie." I simply answered then I stood up, the other members walked me through the back stage and give me a tight hug before they headed back to the artist zone. I guess I need to be ready!

I suddenly felt nervous the moment I step up on stage while the staff are preparing the grand piano that Junmyeon will probably use and I was sitting not far away with it, the lights on stage were still off so I decided to look around for the figure that I wanted to see but I failed, he wasn't on stage even though the staff are almost done preparing. I jolted from sitting when panic began to rise up when a thought came up on my mind, however, it wasn't lasted long when suddenly a pair of hands circled around my waist that made me flinch, and turned around, it was him. Hopefully no one noticed what happened or no one had filmed it or else I might be endangered, fans are really furious.

"I know you'll do well, just enjoy our collaboration for tonight." He whispered into my ear and give me soft kiss on my cheeks, I wasn't able to respond because he already headed his footsteps to where his position is, honestly, it may sound absurd but I felt relaxed the moment I heard his voice.

A minute later, the big screen on the side played a VCR, then I heard the MC introduce our collaboration, that's when I began to felt nervous, I tried to calm down myself and turned my head to where Junmyeon is and I saw him plastering a sweet smile while he lifted his hand and gave me a thumbs up, I just nod and smiled at him as a sign of reply, luckily, the lights are still on dim. I heave a sigh.

"I just have to sing with him and we are all done." I murmured to myself.

The lights was turned on stage instantly after the grand introduction, the crowd went wild to cheer and amusement was seen to each and every one who was watching the event when the subtle twang of piano music played by Junmyeon was heard. Of course, it's no secret if this kind of collaboration is the most eagerly awaited by everyone, the reason why I was getting nervous all time, however, this collaboration also is special because it's the first time to let the world know how talented the man who was sitting right behind him while mashing the key of the piano. He never showed his skill on playing the piano publicly, maybe he played it one of his drama but this one is different, he wanted this to a be gift for the fans that stayed together with them through thick and thin, I know all of this because we talked a lot after our heart to heart confession that night in his apartment, and I was really touched when he started to share his likes and dislikes to me, who wouldn't?

I was snapped back to my senses when the confetti was already falling from the above, I didn't noticed that I was already tearing up when the audience sang with the song and gave us a standing ovation when we finished singing the whole song then saw my members how proud they are to me, they also give me a two thumbs up after our performance, we all bowed and said our thank you to the band that ushered us throughout the performance. The moment I step out on the stage, I went directly to our waiting room and fixed myself for I need to join my members outside, I heard the door was opened but I did not bothered to looked up to know who it was because I was busy searching my phone in my bag. I was startled when suddenly two masculine arms circled on my waist, I instantly turned around and his faced welcomed me with a smile that made my heart melt all the time.

"Oppa!" I called.

"You did well baby." He complemented.

"Oppa!" I tried to let go of his arms that still clinging on my waist but he won't, the more I hissed, the more he tighten his grip.

"Oppa! What are you doing here? Someone might saw you here." Of course, I don't want my members and my manager know about our relationship, not yet, not now!

"Don't worry, they're not going to be here." He confidently said.

"Ani oppa, but it's too dangerous for the both of us here. What if— " My words was cut off when he suddenly give me kiss on the lips that made my eyes widen.

"Arasso, I'll be heading out, I just came here because I missed you." He retorted while breaking our distances to each other and made me look downwards to avoid his gazes, I know my cheek was red as tomato when I heard those words because I felt it.

"I'll just see you around." The last sentence I heard before he went out the waiting room.

I then lifted my hand toward my chest when I felt that my heart still racing so fast. This isn't normal, I took a deep breathe.

I need to calm down. My heart is at risk.