Confession

🐰

I was about to take a bath when I heard the buzzing sound of my phone, I lazily pick it up on the bedside table when I saw who was calling. Aigoo! This kid is really annoying!

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah! Wae?" I answered in an annoying tone.

"Aigoo! Uri leader Suho hyung is in a bad mood!" The man said while laughing at me on the other line.

"Yah! I don't have time to kid with you! I need to go—" I wasn't able to finished my sentence when Chanyeol interrupted.

"Hyung, Jisoo-ssi will come with us!" He said in chorus.

"Mworago?" I was taken aback of what I heard on the other line.

I heard a teasing laugh before the young man answered my query.

"Yeah! Hyungnim told us that we will pick up Jisoo-ssi at her dorm today. I will just tell hyungnim to inform you. Bye!" I was about to protest but he quickly disconnected the call.

I just heaved a deep sigh while staring at my phone. A minute later, the phone buzzes again but this time it's only a message from the manager, I unlock the phone and read it instantly.

📩Manager Hyungnim

    Uri leader Suho-ssi, the other kids just finished their schedule for today. I will just inform you that I will chauffeur Kim Jisoo to your apartment later seems her manager is away with the other two kids so she asked me a favour to take care of her. She might be late for a minute because I will dropped these dorks at the dorm.

I just replied the message and check the time in the wall clock. It's still one hour away before our meet up so I can still prepare and went to the shower room.

I almost forgot that Jisoo and I will  meet up today, I was so preoccupied with many thoughts for this past few days because of our hectic schedule abroad, concerts and my ex-lover kept on disturbing my life again!

An hour later, three smooth knocks was heard inside my apartment that made me flinched a little from my drowsiness when I was lying on the couch, I instantly get up and welcomed her. She was wearing a white tank top that exposes her tummy, a black high-waist short and a pair of white adidas shoes, seeing the girl with those simple outfit still complemented her beauty, I stared her for a while when she was busy removing her shoes, suddenly, the girl is unaware that her cleavage was a little bit exposed in his eyes that's why his mind went wild again but he disregard it immediately, the girl didn't come here to play but to do a work. I turned back and went quickly to the living area of the apartment, I felt that she was following me while apologising for being late.

"I'm really sorry sunbaenim for being late." She said for nth time.

"Hey, it's fine, don't worry." I said while I chuckled a little.

"You're not mad at me?" The girl query.

"Why would I?" I answer her with a question.

She just shrugged her shoulder and sat on the couch.

"You want something to drink?"

"Aniya, I'm good." She replied.

I don't want the atmosphere to be awkward so I asked her our main agenda for today. She showed me some list of the songs and one title that took my interest.

"Secret Love Song?" I asked while turning my gaze on her. "Do you like it?" I don't know if it was just me or what but I caught her staring at me and suddenly she turned her head on the other direction.