Hangover

WARNING: RATED 21+
SCENES FOR 21 YEARS AND ABOVE ONLY‼️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🐰💜

The man instructed the other guys to stop drinking and take the other girls to their respective room. He gave them the hotel keys for their access. Jennie is with Kai, Rośe with Chanyeol and Lisa with Sehun. Even though his head feels heavy but he manage to carry the girl in his arms.

"Don't wait for me, I'll just go home alone." He told the three men when they are inside the elevator.

"Waeyo? Sehun asked.

"I will sleep at my apartment tonight." He replied.

Fortunately, the boys did not start any conversation. They heard a sound indicating that they arrived at the prescribe floor, they immediately get out inside the elevator. He was carrying Jisoo on his arms while sleeping deeply. The other member was already out of his site. He found the room number and swipe the card key for access. He immediately went inside and he just kick the door to close it. The girl is very light on his arms, he wonder, does this girl eat everyday or still dieting despite of being a light weight? He carefully lay down the girl on the bed. He bend down and remove the girl's foot wear. He put a blanket on the girl's body and stared the girl for a while. He was astonished by the girl's beauty, he traces the girl's face when some strands of her hair was covering her fluffy cheek. Jisoo sleeping peacefully is the most beautiful scene he ever saw. He remembered, most of his fans ship them together after the SBS Inkigayo where Jisoo is one of the MC while they are promoting their comeback for Kokobop and Power, since then, their fans started looking for their similarities, and of course, his instagram will always pestered by his fans tagging him many of their edited photos. Some of them are from the fan-site of his ex lover who ship them both, but mostly bagging his social media comes from an account tagging him a photos with the girl, that was obviously edited by the fans. He tried to search their combined name on this famous app and he was surprised to see that there are hundreds of results, he found out also that there's an official account for them both. Are the fans really that desperate to see them together? Also he saw a video on YouTube that comes from a fancam account where he was seen looking at the monitor while the girl's part was displayed upon performing their debut song Boombayah, he read some comments under that video and found it overwhelming. Since then, he tried to stalk a little on the girl's instagram account and other web without telling his members. He already knew the girl before they were introduced by Seulgi at her party. His eyes went down to the heart-shaped red lips of the girl. He felt that his hands have its own mind when it touches his lips. He remembered how that lips touches his. He suddenly want to taste it again. Fuck! He came to his senses when the girl moves her body towards the side of the bed facing him.

He heave a deep breathe and was about to leave when he felt that someone is holding his wrist, it was the girl's hand. He turn his gazes to the figure who is laying on the bed. The girl was in a state of subconsciousness.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa." The girl chuckled.

"You better go back to sleep Jisoo-ah! You had too much alcohol." He commanded the girl.

"Aigoo oppa! I can still manage myself." The girl stretches her body on the bed.

"You're drunk already!" He exclaimed.

"Aigoo, this oppa here is bad. Your handsome, but your bad!" The girl murmured.

"You said I'm handsome?" He teased the girl. He knows that the girl is out of her mind because of the influence of the alcohol in her body.

"Neeeee!" The girl chuckled in a louder sound.

Suddenly, the girl grab his wrist, he wasn't able to adjust from his dizziness that's why he immediately loses his balance and landed his body onto the girl's figure, he tried to get up and just sat besides the girl.