The "Date"

All four turtles and April were on top of a pizzeria in the middle of the night.

"All right everybody, there's been some rumors going around that, Pizzasaurus has been stealing pizzas around this area. So it's up to us to stop this fiend. April and Donnie, you two stay in that abandoned warehouse across the street. While Leo, Mikey and I will all go check out the pizzeria across town over there. Call us if you see the perpetrator" Raph ordered.

"Got it." They all said in agreement.

"Oh, I knew he was real. That monster is going down. Evil laugh, haha." Donnie cackled.

"You think we overdid it?" Leo whispered to Raph and Mikey.

Once April and Donnie got into the abandoned warehouse their eyes widen in surprise. What they saw was a nicely set dinner table for two, filled with heart shaped pizzas and a milkshake with two straws. There was also a disco ball twinkling dimly from high above and rose petals were scattered everywhere.

"What's with all of this?" Donnie said with bewilderment, then picked up a note on the table. "'Stakeout food, in case you two get hungry. Brought to you by Mikey and Leo P.S. Raph helped with decorations. Your welcome ;).'" He read out loud. "Mmm, seems a bit much."

"Well, might as well not let it go to waste." April said with a shrug.

"I still think there up to something." Donnie said mostly to himself.

They both sat down at the table by the window.

Meanwhile just outside, at the back of the abandoned warehouse. Donnie's brothers were spying on them from the window.

"What are they saying?" Mikey asked as he pressed his face against the window.

"Wait, hang on. I forgot to turn on the walkie-talkie." Raph turned on the walkie-talkie.

Now they could hear everything from the walkie-talkie they placed under the table earlier.

Walkie-talkie: "So do you want the milkshake." April offered to Donnie.

Walkie-talkie: "No thanks, you can have it." Donnie politely decline.

"What is he doing?! Your supposed to share the milkshake! That's why there are two straws!" Mikey quietly said in frustration.

"Shh, quiet they might hear you." Leo said as he covered Mikey's mouth.

An hour Later inside, the abandoned warehouse:

"Man, I thought to night would be way more exciting." April said in disappointment.

"Same here, let's see if the guys found anything yet." Donnie used his phone to call Raph.

Phone: "H-hey what's up?" Raph nervously asked.

"Anything going on at your end?" Donnie questioned.

Phone: "Nope, everything's fine over here." Raph answered.

"Well, maybe we should start investigating the other pizzerias around here?" Donnie suggested.

Phone: "No! I-I I mean uh..." Raph nervously tried to think of something but Leo grabbed the phone.

Phone: "Look we all got our jobs to do. So stay put and don't call unless you see Pizzasaurus! Got it!" Leo hung up in a fake fury.

"Well, um. That sounded kind of... intense." April said carefully.

"Well you know us turtles. Nothing gets between us and pizza. Especially Mikey when he's hungry." Donnie jokingly said.