-•-Chapter 1-•-

(What an amazing chapter title, am I right??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Virgils POV~

I groaned as I sat up, pulling the blankets off me. I stood up, stretching and groaned as I heard a satisfying pop. I changed out of my pajamas, putting on my purple shirt and black ripped jeans. I then put my hoodie on and went to the bathroom to put on my eyeshadow. Once I looked in the mirror my hands flew to my mouth and I had to suppress a scream so I don't worry the others.

On my head.....were a pair......of cat ears. They were black at the bottom, but faded in to a purple at the tips. I looked behind me only to see a cat tail. It's color the same as my ears. I looked back to the mirror and wiggled my ears to test if they were real. Of course they were.

I started to wonder what I would look like with wolf ears and -POOF! I had wolf ears. I looked back to see if the cat tail had changed but nope! It was still there. I had a theory and I wanted to try it, so I did. I thought of me with wings and -POOF! I had wings. They to had the same coloration as my ears and tail.

I was starting to get hungry now. I wondered if I could make them disappear so the others wouldn't know about it. After about 20 minutes of messing around I got the hang of it. Wasn't too hard I guess. I then hid my ears and tail and made my way down stairs. By now I was really hungry.

I walk into the living room to see Logan reading a book and Princey watching Mulan. I assumed Patton was in the kitchen making breakfast. I glance over and of course he's in there cooking. "What took you so long Emo Nightmare?" Princey asked me once he noticed my presence. "Eh. Just tired I guess." I lied.

Logan eyed me, noticing me fidgeting more than usual. He noticed me getting uncomfortable and looked away, going back to reading his book. Patton greeted me and called us for breakfast. After eating, Logan kept glancing at me. I looked at him weirdly, letting him know I caught him.

He sighed and got up, walking towards me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him into the hallway and away from the others. He stops and lets my hand go. I give him a confused and startled look. "Virgil." He said. I hummed in response. "Why were you really late this morning?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(441 words)

Okie, imma end it there!
Probably gonna make the second chapter in a few cuz me bored but Idk yet UwU

Hope you enjoyed this piece of crap! UwU
Bai~
(And sorry it's so short. Lol. Looks a lot longer on paper XD)