After taking on big losses it takes alot to move on and meet new people.

Who knows maybe you're meant to meet the person. To befriend them and maybe they'll be vital to you in the near future.

"... Her names Kira Yukimura."

The class looks to the girl who made a loud banging noise. They saw a girl with black hair sheepishly smile and wave.

The class turns back to the front except Scott. He looks to the girl a little longer as her father -the new history teacher- continues to introduce her.

Looking to the front he couldn't help but smile slightly. He felt something as he looked at her, it was a good feeling.

§§§

"Try the Mongolian draw." Allison looks at Lydia surprised she knew the terms.

"What? I read."

Trying over, she still missed the target by a long shot. Lydia decides to try a different approach.

Allison followed Lydia's instruction as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Hearing rustling she opened her eyes and saw someone running.

She followed the person as she had her bow and arrow ready. Then she heard it, her aunt's voice. Mocking her as she tries to find the source of the voice.

Finally right in front of her was her aunt Kate, on reflex she draws and lets go.

She snaps out of it as she hears a loud gasp. There she saw Lydia her eyes wide and Issac holding an arrow.  A second late the arrow would've went right into Lydia's face.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, Lydia!" 

§§§

In order to start over or start anew sometimes you have to work backwards. Whether its from looking into the past and possibly trying to figure out what would've, could've happened.

As we grow older we become wiser. We have more knowledge and maybe we have information that could've helped our past selves if we knew it back then.

We would think of ways of maybe changing what happened for the better. But that's why we call it the past.

"It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time."

We are not given knowledge of our mistakes or what would happened if before because we are supposed live our consequence. We are to live making mistakes or do wrong because that's what gives us knowledge. That's what makes us wiser.

Looking in the past gives us closure knowing what mistakes were made that helps us decide what's next. What's the next move.

Sometimes we need to forgive our mistakes to forgive yourself or someone else in order to start over.

That's what we humans do.

"...A hundred bucks down the drain." Stiles mutters as he thought back to the flowers that was stolen. Then he thought back to the flower bouquet he bought for Sweet Pea.

He wanted to attend the funeral but his father wouldn't let him so he settled for buying flowers and have his dad deliver it.

"Did Sweet Pea ever get the flowers I ordered?" Just then a loud crash below him filled the room. "Dad?!"

Walking behind the desk he saw his dad picking up the broken glass mug surrounded by old police files. Helping his dad clean it up he puts it in the trash.

Asking about the files hos dad explains that of he knew what he knows now maybe just maybe he could've done more.

"But there's just one case i can't get off my mind."

He explains the incident and the missing body or a 9 year old daughter. With the possibly of it being a werewolf case or simply coyotes scavenging.

With a wondering eye he spots a box that was addressed to Federal Agent McCall, Scott's dad. What would McCall need with all these old files.

"Yeah, there's something I need to tell you."