He tried hard to ignore the warm and fuzzy like feeling it brought and the beat his heart missed the instant their hands made contact. The heat rushing up to his face and his nerves practically having a breakdown but he couldn't disregard all of it when his hand on Soobin's feels so right and it's the only thing his senses pay attention to.

Their hands are intertwined as they walk silently once again, occasionally swinging around but neither of them let go.

It's like each of their hand belongs to one another and they fit like puzzle pieces that were lost for so long and now they found their match.

Because they do.

They're finally complete. They just don't know it yet.

___

Once they reached their suite, both males washed up and settled on the bed to rest after their well-spent day. It's been hours already and Soobin is already fast asleep but drowsiness still hasn't visited Yeonjun.

For two hours he was just lying there, carefully tossing around to find a comfortable position to finally succumb to slumber and as to not wake Soobin up but he was left defeated. After his fruitless attempt to sleep, he gave up forcing himself and just let his thoughts take over.

He somehow managed to create a strong bond with the ceiling for staring at it for so long as he replayed all the events into his mind. He started few years back, when he was still with Hyunjin and recalled how they were. The laughter, the fights, the crying, the surprises, the kisses, the plans they shared, the promises made and how they were broken, and the break-up he still has no idea what the reason was.

They were happy.

Just where the fuck did it go wrong?

Usually when he thought about it, Yeonjun would find himself crying and questioning himself as to what it was he did but it came as a surprise when no tears fell from his eyes. He doesn't feel that upset anymore but of course he's still curious-he wasn't given a proper explanation so he has all the rights to be curious and confused.

Knowing Hyunjin, he wouldn't do that just because he was being irrational. The boy loved him, he knew that and he definitely felt that so he couldn't help himself to wonder why.

But if someone were to ask if he's still in love with Hyunjin or if he still feels something for the guy, he wouldn't know what to answer.

That's huge. Because if it was back then and someone asked him that, he would say yes without second thoughts. Without doubt and hesitation, he would say yes.

But now? He isn't so sure anymore.

For four years he and Hyunjin were together it's crazy to think that he felt happier and freer within the four months he shared with Soobin.

Insane, right?

He spent four years. Four whole years with Hyunjin and it was all toppled over by four months. Just four fucking months.

But what can he do? He didn't really experience to be reckless with Hyunjin. They were always following the rules and Hyunjin fit so much with the world he never felt like he belonged to.

Hyunjin is classy and sophisticated and he likes all the fancy stuff. He enjoyed luxury and showered him with it. He knew people and knew how to interact and he's fine with attention and he's just so perfect?

He's this whole ideal type that doesn't have any flaws and Yeonjun found it hard to keep pace with him. He felt like he wasn't allowed to show him his flaws and he always got to hide his insecurities as to not dim Hyunjin's light.