cuddles to help you warm up

The bitter cold air was absolutely brutal to walk in. The snow would crunch under your feet with every step you took and despite your gloves, your hands were frozen.

You counted every step you took back to the house. You didn't plan on walking home today, but your car ended up giving you problems and you had no choice but to take it to a shop on your way home from work.

You finally saw the house and tried to walk a little faster. You turned the doorknob and were instantly hit with the heat from inside the house. Camila came out of the kitchen, a smile on her face that quickly faded when she saw you.

"Oh y/n!" She ran over to you and helped you take off your jacket that was covered in snow. Your gloves were harder to pull off considering your hands were so cold that they actually hurt to move. She had you sit down on the couch before taking off your snow-covered boots. You shivered and Camila was quick to pull the blanket from the back of the couch over you.

"Oh honey, you're freezing. Why are you so cold?" She ran her hands up and down your arms hoping it would help you warm up a little more. "My car broke down." Camila sighed, reaching up to tuck a lock of your hair behind your ear. "Why didn't you call me, baby?" "My phone died." You muttered as you continued to shiver.

Camila got up on the couch next to you and pulled you between her legs. She fixed the blanket over you to make sure it was covering every inch of your cold body before she wrapped her arms around your stomach and started to kiss your neck. You shivered again and Camila giggled before she began to rub your stomach making heat wash over you.

"Any warmer yet?" You hummed and put your head back on her shoulder. "A little. Thanks for holding me and making me warmer." Camila kissed your cheek and continued to rub her hands across your skin to make sure you were nice and warm. "Anything for you, my girl."