Chapter 14: A goodbye kiss?

I heard footsteps coming closer to the room, I pulled my legs close to myself. The door had opened but I didn't dare to look up,"___?" Al? Why did Al come here? I looked up, he didn't seem happy, sad nor exited, he was just serious,"Why did Oliver put you in here?" I shook my head and looked back down, if I told him about it he'd probably help Oliver, he walked close to the bed, I could hear his breaths over the silence in the room,"Answer me," he commanded. I looked at him, his serious face was now just a little sad, did he know? "Is it true? You prefer them over us? You really want to leave us?" I couldn't answer, if I said no, I would have to stay, if I said yes however he'd might snap. He stood there looking at me, I could feel it,"I don't know," I replied quickly yet softly, I honestly couldn't decide if I wanted to stay or not, he sat by the bed, not caring about the chains on my wrists,"Really?" He sounded like a little kid, one who hadn't been happy in years, wished for a bit of happiness and was about to get it,"R-Really," I answered him, he grabbed my hand and pulled it up to his face,"I'll help you decide, it won't be that hard, I'll accept whatever choice you take." I looked at him, he was still holding my hand,"O-Ok," I smiled,"Thanks Al."

Deep down I knew I wanted to get out of here and not come back, its been am adventure, but I never knew I'd have so much trouble. I began thinking of things, nothing in specific, what was this anyways? How did I end up here? I knew a few things now, me being a dead country or something like that, I learned that I shouldn't judge by just things others say, and I learned that we're capable of anything with or without a reason, but what was my purpose here? I'd learned enough things, so that can't be it. I already had friends in the human world, so it probably wasn't that either. What was it that I needed that could only be foumd in this world?

Al left the room, he said it was getting dark and that Oliver would get angr if he knew he was here with me, which meant, Al is someome I could trust, right? I mean he came here against Oliver's will, well, that's as far as I know. I looked at the chain after Al left, it was lose, had he tried to let me free while I was thinking? I tried to pull my hand out of the chains but no result, I sighed and let my hand fall. I could see the window and it was dark already, I was getting hungry. I looked around, what could I use to get Oliver's attention? Oh right, nothing. Even if I got his attention, there was no way he wouldn't try to poison the food. I looked around, I decided to sleep, since one there was nothing I could do, if I used my phone Oliver could walk in at any point. I lay in bed and began to sleep.

I sat up and heard a girl laughing, oh, its that type of dream again. I looked around, there was a girl running around laughing and chasing something I couldn't see,"Hey!" I called out loud, the little girl stopped and looked at me,"Can you tell me who you are and why I'm here?" The girl walked closer to me, but she didn't speak, instead she shook her head,"Well at least you can understand me, do you know who I am?" She studied me for a few seconds then shook her head again, I sighed,"Ok," I was sitting on the floor,"Can you speak?" She nodded but then looked back,"Yeah," she spoke softly,"But I was told not to speak to prisoners," I looked at her,"P-Prisoners? So I'm one?" She nodded again,"It's ok, Oliver said he wouldn't hurt you again," I looked at her in shock,"O-Oliver? Where's Al?" The girl then laughed lightly,"He's upstairs helping Oliver with chores," she paused,"he wanted to come here and let you out, he's really nice, he just needs friends," I nodded and smiled. I looked at the girl and studied her, she seemed so tiny and fragile,"Can I ask you something?" She nodded, I sighed,"Can you tell me your name?" She laughed and nodded,"My name is ___," I looked at her,"R-Really?" She nodded and smiled,"I-Its a pretty name," she smiled awkwardly,"Thanks...?" She stood there looking at me for a few moments,"___!" I heard, the girl looked back, behind her,"Sorry! I got distracted playing with Flying Chocolate Bunny," I heard a laugh,"Ok, just make sure not to talk to prisoners," she looked at me and smiled,"Ok I won't." She walked closer to me and smiled,"Well, I need to leave, before Oliver suspects something, see you later." The girl began walking up the stairs waving back at me. What just happened? Was that me? Why was I here? Why was I so young?

I woke up, I was sweating, that was it? The dream seemed to have no meaning, but I'm still curious. I looked around, I was still in the room, I sighed to calm down. It was still dark, but I don't think sleeping is an option anymore, that dream just kept nagging me, I sat up in the bed and wiped off a few tears off my cheeks, I didn't know why I was crying or when I began to cry, but knowung I could still feel something like fear felt nice. I sat there for hours, I couldn't sleep easily, specially now, it would be tough but after all of this is over, I know it will be worth it. I have to pick a choice now, or just go along, but who?

The 2Ps are violent at times, I mean, who would ever tie someone up with chains and leave them in a dark room. They did have their sweet moments, like when Al took me shopping, I've only been with them a few days , but I knew that deep down inside, they were humans and had feelings. They are family to me, but they aren't the right ones. I had to think about them to make a decison too.

The originals, there's a few moments when they can be violent, but that's usually to defend themselfs, other than that they were the best family I could've asked for. They weren't like the 2Ps, sometimes that was good and sometimes it was bad. They had problems sometimes and they usually came to me for help, which proves them needing someone like me to help them.

They're both good...but what's my decision?

(A/N) so...chapter 14 is out...without America nagging at me =.=' anyways...who would you pick...the 2Ps or the originals.........or both? Actually the third option sounds good. So who would you pick?