Happy Halloween

So...I've decided to make a little something with Hetalia and Halloween because I love me some Halloween. So enjoy, and Happy Halloween!

I rolled over in bed and covered my head with the sheets, what day was it today anyways? Oh right Halloween. Now don't get me wrong, I love Halloween, well that was until it all went wrong. Anyways, I was laying in bed and I heard the door open,"___?" I uncovered myself and looked at the door,"Aren't you going to school?" It was Arthur and I shook my head,"I'll go get things ready to help Alfred with his party," he nodded,"Ok, see you later then," he then closed the door. I sighed and got out of bed, it was seven fifty already, I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my hair and went back to my room, things I would typically do. I unplugged my phone and went through any new updates I could find but nothing was new except for YouTube, aka, life. I watched a few videos and soon realized I was receiving text messages from Alfred and a few from Gilbert. I began reading America's because he was probably the most enthusiastic about this celebratiom,'___ when can I pass by to pick you up to go buy...well almost everything for the party?' I sighed,'Anytime is fine' I typed and replied. Now to read Glibert's message 'Hey ___ what will you be dressed as for this Halloween?' To be honest I didn't want to dress up because it wasn't my favorite day of the year but I guess that I could give it a try again, the problem now was, how will I pick a costume and find it in one day,'I dunno, maybe you can help me pick' I sent the text message and right before I read Alfred's text message I heard a knock on my rooms door,"Come in," I answered hesitantly, the door was opened by a very, I repeat, very enthusiastic Alfred,"Let's go! We need to get my awesome costume and the chips and all that, hurry," I laughed and nodded, I stood up put my phone in my pocket and walked out of the door.

Alfred agreed to pass by Ludwig's house to get Gilbert so he can help me pick out my costume too,"__, what do you plan to wear to the party?" Gilbert asked, I shrugged and thought about it,"I guess I could be a Vocaloid," I replied. I looked at both Gilbert and Alfred who were trying not to laugh,"What's so funny?" They both shook their heads,"Whatever," Alfred finally laughed out loud,"Its just, why a Vocaloid?" I shruged,"I guess I ran out of ideas quickly, and I just said a Vocaloid, not one specifically," I explained, both shrugged and began their own convesation.

We bought everything we needed and passed by Kiku's house to see if he'd help me with the cosplay, and he offered to help with the make up too, I made the decision of dressing up as Maka from Soul Eater because, admit it, between Vocaloid and Soul Eater you'd probably choose Soul Eater too. Alfred and Gilbert were already ready and it was bearly 3 in the afternoon, I sighed and got ready for Kiku to...paint me...? Is that how it works? Whatever, I sat on a chair and Kiku got the wig cap on me and began applying concealer,"Thanks for the help Kiku," he continued applying make up on my face and replied,"No probrem," I closed my eyes even if this would only last a few minutes, probably. I decided to take a nap since I'd have to close my eyes for eyeshadow and stuff.

After what seemed hours I opened my eyes, I was still on the chair but I looked completely different, I looked around and then back at the mirror that was infront of me,"K-Kiku!" I was still sitting on the chair but I was shaking slightly,"Yes?" I heard him outside the room,"What happened to my face? It looks cool, but I don't look like myself," Kiku then walked in,"Gomenasai, I got a rittre carried away," I sighed and looked at him,"What time is it?" He shrugged,"About 8 already," I jumped out of the seat,"I need to finish getting dressed, where's the cosplay?" He walked out of the room for a few seconds and walked back it, gave it to me and walked out of the room. Once dressed, in the cosplay of course, I ran out of the roon, hugged Kiku quickly and ran to Alfred's house.

Once at Alfred's house, after not being reconized a few times, I helped Alfred with snacks and drinks,"___, can you go get me something from my room, please?" I nodded and went upstairs to Alfred's room,"What exactly do you want?" I yelled from upstairs,"My video games," I sighed, should have guessed, I walked into his room and turned on the lights to see a bunch of creepy clowns, cobwebs, and headless dolls, I turned off the lights and walked out the room, Alfred was standing right outside the room trying not to laugh,"So...how'd it go?" I looked at him,"Ha ha ha...very funny," I punched him playfully. He laughed lightly,"Sorry but I had to," we heard a knock on the front door,"You go get it, its your party after all," he nodded and went back down the stairs, I sighed as I heard voices, they all seemed to be a huge family, I went down the stairs to see everyone in their costumes. I smiled slightly, remembering the time I was younger and I actually spent time with my family on Halloween, I walked by all of them and made my way to the back yard.

After a few moments of standing there, I heard footsteps,"___, what are you doing out here?" I shrugged without looking back, by the sound of his voice it was Alfred. He walked closer,"What's wrong?" He was standing besides me,"Nothing, its just that I feel weird being part of this world, and not actually celebrating with my family," I explained quickly, he laughed lightly,"Well get used to it," he put his arm around my shoulder and made me turn back,"we are your new family," I smiled and hugged Alfred. I guess he was right, this would be my family, from now until the end.

(A/N) wasn't the best...but...Halloween just got me in the mood. Anyways this isn't part of the actually story, so don't worry you'll still end with the 2P's, so you'll be fine. And for those who actually care...? Yes, I wore a costume to school. I am going to be Ellie from The Last of Us for today XD. And I think that's it for now, Happy Halloween!