Chapter 10: Look out!

We got to Alfred's house,"What now?" I paced back and foward,"I don't know, I mean we called him like thirty times already, and no answer," I pulled out my phone to the sound of my ringtone,"Hello?" Alfred was next to me, listening carefully,"___! Where are you?! I thought you just went to eat lunch...it's been three hours already," I sighed,"I'll explain later, I'm going to be with Alfred for the rest of the day, probably," Arthur sighed,"Fine, but tell me what's going on," I looked at Alfred and he nodded in aproval,"There's a two part somewhere and we don't know where it is," I explained quickly,"Ok, I'll be an the look for him, or her, who's two part is it?" I took some time on thinking if I should tell him everything, every detail I knew so far,"It's Matthew, but we don't know if the two part took over his body or if they switched places and Matthew is in the other world," I heard Arthur groan,"Fine, try to keep this a secret we don't want anyone to panic, got it?" I sighed,"I got it, just look out for the two part and we'll try to get contact with our Matthew," Arthur sighed,"Ok," and then he hang up. I looked at Alfred,"What's wrong?" He was standing there with a blank expression,"It was my fault, wasn't it?" He was still standing there,"No, how would it be your fault?" His body finally relaxed,"I let him go, I knew he was acting diffrent but even then I didn't ask anything," I sighed and pat his back,"Don't worry, we just have to find him and everything will be fine," Alfred looked at me,"Will it really? What if he's dead by now? What then? Do we simply replace him? He's my brother!" I nodded,"He's not dead. Tell me, is your brother strong?" Alfred nodded."How much?" He laughed lightly,"More than me, it doesn't look like it but he is, and he doesn't like to show it," I smiled,"Then its going to take more than a kidnaping to get rid of him," he smiled,"Fine I believe you."

After times of trying to contact Matthew we eventually gave up,"We can check on Arthur see if he's found anything helpful," I pulled out my phone and send a text message,'Hey, found anything to do with Matthew's dissapearance?' After a few minutes I got a reply, but it wasn't a reply I expected,'What happened to Matthew?' I looked at who I sent it to, it was Gilbert, I sighed, I guess I could tell him,'Matthew has dissapeared and we don't know where he's gone to, it might also be Matthew's two part, but please don't anyone,' I sent the message and went to look for Alfred to tell him about the mistake I made, but strangely he wasn't anywhere. I looked in his room, the kitchen, bathroom, but there was no sign of him, there was a knock on the front door, I ran to go see who it was, I opened the door, it was Arthur,"__! Thank goodness you're just fine!" He hugged me tightly,'What had happened? Why wouldn't I be fine?' He pulled away, inturupting my thoughts,"Where's Alfred?" He started looking around,"I don't know, he was just here a while ago but while I was trying to see if you'd found any information, but I accidently sent the message to Gilbert," I explained, Arthur ran a hand through his hair and sighed,"So now we need to look for two people," I nodded,"Let's go!" I began walking to the door when he stopped me,"You're not coming with me, I don't want you to be in danger, this isn't like your world, two parts won't pity you because you're young or old," he explained,"just stay here and you and Gilbert can continue trying to contact Matthew." I sighed,"But I want to go!" I whined, he put his hands on my shoulders,"I don't want to lose you too! I lost everyone, but you decided to stay with me, I don't want you to get hurt," I looked at him, there was no way he was lying, everyone, even Alfred, left him,"Arthur," he looked at me,"I'll stay here, but we need everyones help," he nodded and hugged me again,"Ok, I'll do it," I hugged him back,"You better get going, I'll call Gilbert," he let go of me and I let go of him,"Ok," he kissed my forehead,"I'll call you later, ok?" I nodded,"Go tell everyone," he walked out of the house and I texted Gilbert to come over.

It was night by now and there was no sign of Alfred or Matthew,"Gil, should we just continue the search tomorrow?" I turned to look at the bed where he'd been sitting, he nodded, but I was sure he was sleeping soundly by then and I didn't want to inturupt. I grabbed a blanket that was under the bed and covered him with it, I couldn't leave since Arthur told me to stay so I might as well just take care of Gilbert. I looked at my phone, it was bearly 8:37, why did he fall asleep so early I thought he'd stay up longer than I would. I sat on the floor and began playing Mincraft PE, once I had actully started doing something right in the game, a knock inturupted my sudden skill at the game, I ran down the hall to go open the door but no one was at the door, there was a note. I looked at it for a few seconds thwn picked it up, I took a closer look, it had no words on the outside. I began reading the letter, I began noticing a few words had bold letters, and the hand writing didn't seem familiar.

Dear ___,

                We just want to let you know that we have nothing against you, but your friends owe us a few favors. However, if you interfere in our problems we will treat you like one of them. We don't mean any harm but if you leave us no choice we will take action against you. You may not show this to anyone either. Have fun trying to find Matthew. Good luck!

                                                                                                                                                                         Yours truly,

                                                                                                                                                                                     Oliver

I sighed,'Great, yet another secret I have to hide from the world,' I folded the note and put it in my pocket, the two parts should be more carefull with what they say. They never said they couldn't find this note on their own.

(A/N) Sorry if I don't update often...er....? Being a 'fishy' isn't cool....specially if there's like projects all over the place. The only one I look foward to is the World Geo. project, about leaders, I'll use Germany as my example of a leader XD because I mean...who wouldn't? Anyways chapter finally done, next chapter coming up