Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

21 December 2018

I woke up on my couch, covered in quilts. For a split second I was happy, but then I remembered I had to go and work.

I sat up and stretched out. My legs ached like a bitch.

I stood up and slipped on my slippers. Today was gonna be a bloody long day, but at least I got to see Adam and Dom, they're fun lads.

I took myself to my walk in wardrobe, what to wear.

I searched through my outfits. I picked up my cream knitted jumper and some leather pants. This will have to do.

I slipped on my clothes, barley being able to lift my legs to put them in the pant opening.

I was dressed, now just to do my hair and makeup.

I tied my hair back and out on my hair net. I taped over the edges of the net and placed down some glue on my forehead. I picked up my half black half white wig and threw it onto my head.

I spent 10 minutes fixing my wig before it was set.

Now I had to do my makeup. I left the wardrobe and went to my makeup studio.

I sat down and and started applying my makeup like always. I did my eyelids pink to faded purple and then wiped on a bright red lipstick.

I was ready to go, and oh god I didn't want to.

I checked for the time, 6.34am.

I had to be in the studio for 7am as I had dance practice then a meeting with Dom.

I got too my studio. I hopped out the car and walked inside, and as I did I checked the time. 7:03am.

I walked to my dance studio and my coach looked up from her chair. "You can't dance in that!" She said. "Il get changed then" I said.

I took myself to my office and walked in. I picked out my black leggings and my black sports bra.

This should do.

I changed quickly then took myself back too the dance studio, "come on then" I said as I hopped into the center of the dance floor.

My coach stood up and passed me some large heels, "heel practice" she told me. I rolled my eyes and took the heels. I slipped them on one by one, this was gonna hurt my feet like a bitch.

Practice was over after the worst hour of my life, my feet couldn't hurt more. I walked to my dressing room to change, but before I could reach my door Greta had found me. "Dominic is here for the meeting, go now no need to keep him waiting!" Greta told me as she huddled me over to the main entrance.

I greeted Dom and Adam as great watched over us. I took my hand out to shake there's, "morning boys" I said as are hands collided. They greeted me back, "morning love" Dom said, "morning" Adam followed on.

"Come on" Greta said as she forcefully grabbed my wrist to lead me to the meeting room. I followed her wishes, my feet still inside the god forsaken heels.

Greta basically threw me into the room, then standing back to let the boys in. "Okay work good" Greta said as she closed the door behind her.

"You okay?" Dom asked concerningly. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I laughed at him, he shrugged. "Just seemed like she had a tight grasp on your wrist there" Dom admitted. "Nothing new" I said once again trying to laugh it off. I think they got the point I didn't want to talk about it and carried in the conversation.

"So I've got a plan See" Dom said as he pulled out his note pad from his bag. He flipped the pages and passed over the book. "I bought that notebook just for you!" Dom said pleasantly. "Well how sweet" I said complimenting his kind thoughts.

Dom pointed to the page, "so this is what it will look like in the first scene". The page was a not so detailed drawing of an apartment, a dirty one to add.

Dom finished up on the 46th page of his drawings and ideas. "So that's how it will end" he said pointing at the two stick men laid on the floor. I nodded, "Okay well that was a lot to take in, but I like the idea" I told Dom. He looked up at me and the glimmer in his eyes were oh so cute. "I'm so glad you like it" he confessed. I smiled at him to reassure.

Adam looked pretty bored in his seat, not taking any recognition of what was happening but just What was happening on the block of light he had in his hand.

"So how is this gonna happen?" Dom asked me. "Well I'm gonna take this" I said taking the notebook from his hand. "I'm gonna write and draw it all up in detail for my management" I said as I placed the book next to me. I can't say I was exited for the next few hours of work I knew I would have to do in order to complete writing up Doms plans. "Then once they've seen it they will get all the backstage and actors ready n shit" I told Dom as he listened intensely. "Then we will shoot it" I said finishing up my explanation. Dom nodded in understandance.

Dom and Adam stood up and so did I. "So I'm gonna see you tonight for tea, meet you there at 5?" Dom asked me, I nodded. "Yep" i agreed.

I walked the lads to the door. I pulled them in for a hug one by one. "Il see you soon Adam" I said as we realised our hug. I hugged Dom goodbye, "and Il see you tonight, better get looking handsome" I said as I giggled slightly. "Are you trying to say I don't look handsome now?" Dom said as he took offence toy words. "Oh I would never say such a lie pretty boy" I laughed as I swiped Doms shoulder. The flirt game was strong. Dom took of and waved goodbye, and as he got half way across the parking lot he shouted me another goodbye, "goodbye my love!" He shouted whilst laughing. "Bye bye princess!" I shouted back. Dom took his hands too his lips and blew me a kiss. I did the same and Dom pretended to catch it and place it on his cheek.

He was a sweet boy.