Damn it... I feel so happy now. The feeling of doing something great and helping others really is the best feeling. I felt Sabito ruffle my hair this time and I slapped his hand away with a frown.

"Stop that. You are messing my hair." I scolded Sabito and started to fix my hair.

"Sorry. But I enjoy doing this to you." Sabito told me while chuckling and helped me to fix my hair.

"You may enjoy it but I don't. Do you know how hard it's to get a hair like this?" I continued and Sabito finished fixing my hair. His smile told me that he was still amused.

"Then if I fix your hair for you, will you forgive me?" Sabito asked me.

"Umu. Then you are forgiven." I told him with my arms crossed. But then I remembered what we were doing.

"Stop distracting me and let's complete this style. Giyu will be surprised when he sees this." I scolded Sabito again but this time I chopped his head.

"But first, I need you to learn what I just did." I added and took my time explaining.

=====

"Caw caw! Kochou Shin, Urokodaki Sabito! Mission! You two have been given a mission!" my and Sabito's Kasugai Crows screamed above us. They eventually stopped flying and used us as their platforms.

And just like usual, my crow landed onto my head. I felt kind of annoyed since Sabito's bird landed onto his shoulder. It will be a long time until I'm going to get used to this stupid bird.

"I wonder what kind of mission it is that need two Hashiras." Sabito said curiously. He rubbed his crow's beak from under with his finger.

"Or I have to show you an example as your senpai." I said with a smirk. I crossed my arms and raised my head a bit to show my superiority. Sabito laughed a bit at me and I frowned a bit.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked and stopped my superiority act.

It wasn't like I didn't hate seeing others laugh but when somebody is laughing because of me, I want to know why.

"You look funny with a crow on your head." Sabito told me and pointed above me with his shaky hand. I shook my head quickly and heard the crow fly away with a few screams.

No wonder he was laughing at me...

I cleared my throat with a cough and ignored the laughing Sabito for now.

"Anyways, if this mission needs two Hashiras, we should be prepared for something dangerous. Worst case, we could be fighting against one of the Twelve Moon." I told Sabito seriously.

Not that I have to worry about the Lower Moons but if we meet one of the Upper Moons then I should concentrate on escaping and saving others.

I know that we won't meet any of the Upper Moons but with my luck, anything can happen. For example, a nine-tailed beast appearing out of nowhere or suddenly two meteors falling from the sky!

...

Yeah, not really but still. Screw the mission. Lives of humans are more important than a mission where we have to fight against one of the Upper Moons.

"Do you think we will meet one?" Sabito asked me and let the crow on his shoulder fly.

"Hmm... Maybe someone from Lower Moons." I answered and remembered a certain full black wearing Lower Moon.

Kukuku. Next time I see him, I will cut that head off from him.

"But we won't know that if we keep staying here." I added and followed the flying crows.