Punished & forgived

Comincia dall'inizio

He fooled me with his act. I'm a idiot.

back to 3rd person view —

"What did I say about raising your voice at me?" Jungkook asks while keeping Tae pinned onto his sheets.

Tae was still struggling to pull away. "Jungkook let me go!" He shouts not caring anymore about getting him angry.

but all Jungkook does is smash his lips against Taehyung's, forcing a kiss.

"Mm...Jung..kook..mhm.." Tae mumbled as he fought to pull away but he couldn't.

He soon ended up giving up, and slowly began kissing him back.

Jungkook was being awfully rough with his kisses. He bit onto Tae's bottom lip a few times. It made his lips a vibrant red.

Tae stopped the urge to escape. He gave in and began to enjoy it.

Jungkook finally let's go of his hands and Taehyung slowly wraps his arms around Kook

Jungkook smirks in their kiss. One of his hands trail down Taehyung's chest, all the way down to his pants.

He starts to unbotton his pants and zipped his zipper down.

Jungkook pulls away from the kiss, earning a pout from Taehyung.

Kook's eyes went down on Tae's crotch, he begins to pull down his pants. Tae blushed as he watched him do so.

The prince bites his bottom lip while smirking. He only pulled Tae's pants below his knees.

Jungkook then placed his hand above Taehyung's bulge.

Tae blushed deeply. He was getting hard at his sudden touch.

Jungkook starts to palm over Tae's member. He was slowly making circles with the palm of his hand.

Tae could feel himself grow harder. Kook's soft touch was too good.

Jungkook smirks once he feels Tae's bulge start growing. "You like that?"

Tae softly nods as he blushed while biting onto his lip.

Jungkook continues with his actions. It wasn't long until Tae began to get a little needy though.

It was too 'gentle' and slow for his liking.

So Tae takes hold of Jungkook's hand and starts controlling his hand movement.

Tae makes his hand rub onto his hard bulge.