"Why, Miss Lively, I think I'm very nice, provided people cooperate" There's a malicious grin on his face and I don't think I could've hated him anymore.

"Who in their right mind is going to cooperate with their abductors?" I ask him as a matter of fact. Am I the only one thinking straight here? "Fair point, however, if you valued your life you'd cooperate. Now go get dressed" He leaves me abruptly to fend for myself.

I sigh as I give up and head to the bathroom, as quickly as anyone possibly could I freshen up and roughly fix my hair with my fingers. Logan eyes me from head to toe as I step out. The knitted eye brows tell me he's going to comment on something.

"The clothes I arranged don't fit you?" He crosses his arms in front of him and I look over to the pile of clothing placed on the chair behind him. "No I just don't want them" I roll my eyes. "You're not coming in those torn stockings" He gives out an exasperated sigh like he's getting close to his breaking point.

Good. Without a word I put my hands underneath my skirt and pull down the pantyhose, Logan's mouth hangs open as he watches me shimmy out of the flimsy material. Just so he doesn't come up with anything more, I tug off my cashmere sweater which had water stains on it. I'm cold almost immediately as I'm left with my white button down shirt and black skirt.

I walk over to the stunned man in front of me, his eyes glazed with lust. "You have to make everything fucking difficult" He groans as he looks at his wrist for the time. Swiftly he grabs my elbow and drags me out. We go down the spiral staircase, the whole mansion is covered in white marble, the ceiling has a dome with a sun roof. The bright morning rays feel comforting, I let Logan drag me around while I bathe in the warm light. Unlike yesterday the brightness feels good today.

We reach a set of double doors, oak wood painted in black etched with golden artwork. Logan pauses for a second as his hand rests on the doorknob, then he turns to me. "Fighting back is not always the smartest thing to do" He whispers as he leans down and brushes his fingers over my cheek, the sting from yesterday's slap still burns me. I dwell in his careful touch as I ponder over his words. Our eyes remain locked for seconds before he breaks contact and reaches for the door, holding it open for me to get in first.

I'm welcomed by the smell of bacon, sausages and eggs, and it occurs to me that I haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch. I'm famished but at the same time I don't want to obey these people. I try to distract myself by studying the place. A long piece of teak wood is placed in the center of the rectangular room, surrounded by suede upholstered dining chairs. There is an expanse of French windows that opened out to lush greenery on the far end of the room. Logan pushes my shoulder and I stumble few steps. He leaves my side to go join his brothers and an elderly man with glasses. They all look at me as if I'm something out of the ordinary.

"Good morning dear, please have a seat" The unknown man speaks, urging me towards the empty seat between him and Constance. I grimace as I don't want to sit anywhere close to that guy. Logan get up as he walks over and pulls the chair out for me, I raise a brow at him crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Have a seat, I bet your hungry" The old man sets down the newspaper he's been reading.

"No, you have to explain to me what's happening here first. I'm not the person you want, you have to let me go" I stand my ground. Logan draws out a breath as he shifts his gaze from me to his father.

"I believe you've already been filled in on why you're here" The old man takes a sip of his coffee. "None of that is true, you have no right to keep me here" I watch as the man pushes his chair back and stands up. Buttoning up his blazer he steps towards me, his face was calm but I knew it held so much of anger and hatred. "Listen to me girl, I have every fucking right to keep you here and if I wanted I'd let each of my men fuck you up in ways that'd make you wish you were dead instead. And do you know why I'm capable of doing that?" He grabs my face roughly, his fingers digging painfully into my chin.