Time warp.

(Hi! Chapter 18! Remember to like, comment and follow! Ima say it again, if you like the style this story was in and you have a favorite ship or otp of something, if I know it I'll write it up, just ask 🙂 )

••••••••••~time skip~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It had been 2 more months since Naruto found out about his and Hinata's child. Tsunade had them 'removed' they now souly lived inside home. The doors and windows boarded up. Only one way in and one way out, through the front door. Every other day Lady Tsunade would have us 'checked upon' bringing boxes of food and monitoring the process. Tsunade believed Hinata was carrying a monster, it was almost like she believed Hinata would give born to a devil baby. Naruto and Hinata were now bound in a closed apartment for months until the end.

*POV  in Naruto's *
I sighed sitting in the only place in the apartment I could be alone. Actually alone. The bathroom, Hinata has been kinda moody lately, she simply can't make up her mind. One moment she's sad the next she could be violently in love with me. I shook my heads at the thoughts sighing again. "Alright." Taking a huge breath I left the restroom to go see my lover. She sat on the couch with a fluffy blanket, a book and a warm cup of tea. "Hey sweetie" I tried to coo her, last time I upset her she tossed a shoe at me. Setting her tea down she pulled me into a hug pulling me on top of her. "Hey handsome" we kissed with grace and love. When she's not angry she's all over me like I'm candy. It was exhausting. I broke our kiss. "Hinata" I whispered to her staring in those big huge lavender, lilac eyes. Her skin pale and purely soft. Black hair silky and smelled like kiwi's. She stared back into my dreamy blue eyes "Naruto?" She smiled up at me. "You're the most beautiful women in the whole world" she giggled at my compliment "is that so?" She kissed me again our tongues rolling around together. I may be missing out on training but Hinata was sure keeping me fit.

(Next chapters gonna be lemon like so don't worry! Heh 😁 see ya kittens!)