"You're still my bitch though."

"Likewise, bitch."

I wore a plain white sleeveless cropped top and white shorts for tonight's meetup with my maybe

I wore a plain white sleeveless cropped top and white shorts for tonight's meetup with my maybe. I don't need to dress up that much because she just lives next door.

"Strip."

She said when I entered her room. She is currently sitting with her knee over the other on her couch wearing just a bathrobe. Her arms were crossed and her face was blank. What do I expect? I usually came here to fuck with her. Nothing's new.

I followed what she said and remove my clothing until I became naked. She then stood up and walked towards me as I felt my heart pumping like it wanted to come out of my chest.

She stopped walking when she's an inch away from me and study me from top to bottom. I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up from her stare. She then placed her hand on my chin motioning it to face her. I met her lovely eyes that express nothing but coldness. She buried her head on my neck biting and sucking it as she pushed me aggressively until my back hit the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night long."

She whispered huskily on my ear and bit my earlobe after. Damn! She's being aggressive and I'm liking every second of it. Her hands roamed around my body like a lost wanderer finding the right path.

"You will never forget this night, Jennie. I'm fucking sure of it."

She said as she squeezes my bosom and teases my aching core making me moan. She then gripped my waist and twirled me making me face the wall. Her hands found my bosoms and squeeze them slowly. She breathes my neck before biting it leaving a mark.

"You're mine tonight."

She said and I couldn't complain because I'm already hers but she isn't mine. That's just how love hates me. First, I loved someone who cheated on me. Now, I'm loving someone I can't call my own. God! I pity myself.

"You won't ever forget me."

She whispered on my ear causing my hairs to stand because of the insatiable sensation. She then slid up his hands on my inner thigh not touching where I needed to be touched the most.

"Tell me what you want.".

"I want you... please."

I said as I arched my back wanting to feel her fingers on my core but she's still teasing me and I'm getting frustrated. She's not usually like this. I swear. She likes to tease but she's being aggressive and talking dirty to me tonight.

"Be specific, baby girl."

She groaned because I squeezed her butt really hard.

"Your f-fingers... inside."