Thick and thin

"I still love you even if you don't want me anymore.."

I said while scrolling through our pictures. We were happy back then but with one mistake, everything fell apart.

"I thought you love me but you didn't listen to my explanation.."

You cursed and shouted at me like I'm just nothing. You didn't even give me a chance to complete a sentence. You bursted out and left me with two words that made me completely broken.

"We're over!"

Just like that! You ended everything just like that.

You went far away and blocked me. You did everything for me not to contact you. Now, I'm doubting if you really love me because if you really love me, you won't leave me right? Or you didn't love me in the first place?

Do I deserve this? It's just a freakin' accident, Jen.

I didn't mean to kiss Rosé. She tripped and fell on me that made our lips met.

That's what you witnessed but it's not what you're thinking. You let your anger cloud your judgment. You let your mind believe in what you see not knowing the whole story. That hurts me, Jen.

Knowing that you don't trust me but I will still forgive you. No amount of pain can exceed my love for you. You made me fell too deep for you Jen, and you let me drowning not hearing my seek for help.

"I thought we'd be there for each other through thick and thin. Did I thought wrong?"

I put my phone on the table and curled myself unto the floor sobbing like there's no tomorrow.

"If you come to me right now, I'll accept you with my arms wide open."

"Because I can see my whole life with you baby."

Remember that? We sang that looking to each other's eyes after we planned our future. I know it's impossible but I can daydream right? Seeing you with me even if it's in a dream will be enough as long as you're there.

It's funny how I'm still seeing a future with you while you're beginning your future with him. Be happy, my love. I want you to be happy even if it's not with me because your happiness is all that matters, Jennie.

I love you and I will always will, Mrs. Kim!

✒ the end ✍