Behind The Scenes (M)

"No one should know about us."

"Of course, Nini."

Lisa replies as she bites my neck softly and squeezes my ass. It's one of her habits that I love.

"Good. I should get going now. I need to prepare for tomorrow."

I push her a little so I can walk towards the bed and sit on the edge.

"Must you go? Can you just stay the night?"

She asks, pleading while I'm putting on my sweatpants.

"Nah uh! I need to go."

I reply without looking at her. I'm afraid that I wouldn't resist her if she continues to give me that pouty face.

"Please, Nini."

She leans into me and flashes her puppy eyes. Oh no! She's taking advantage of my weakness.

I shake my head and look away. So she pushes me until my back lands on the bed. She rests her hands on my sides and places the strands of my hair that are covering my face to my ear.

"Sometimes, I hate your hair. It covers the most beautiful thing in the universe."

I couldn't help but smile and feel the butterflies swarming in my stomach. The urge to kiss her is so strong that I couldn't ignore it.

I pull her cheeks to meet her plump lips and kiss her with so much love. I initiated it but Lisa is Lisa. She's dominant when it comes to this.

"Stay the night?"

She asks again when she pulls away. But still, I can't. I need to prepare for the show tomorrow.

I switch our position to perform something in my mind. I'm now sitting on her lap while she's lying on the bed.

"Maybe another round will do?"

I said, grinding on her leg making her gasp.

"Definitely."

She says almost in a whisper as she stares at me lustfully. I continue to grind on her while I kiss her aggressively. She kisses me back in the same manner making my insides go wild.

This is definitely going to be a long night.

Today is the day that I will be part of a TV program. We are just showcasing our dance skills on YouTube and doing choreo for some artists. Now, we are going to show it to the world. It feels surreal and nerve-wracking at the same time.

I walk to the bathroom to retouch my makeup as there are still 15 minutes left before the shooting starts. I was about to open my pouch when somebody covers my mouth and pulls me towards the cubicle.

"Shh. It's me."

She whispers and I know right there who it is. I hear the door clicks and I feel a sense of relief when she removes her hand from my mouth.

"I miss you."

She says as she buries her face on my neck from the back and her arms encircling my waist.

"It hasn't been a day since we met, Li."

I respond as I angle my face on the right to give her more access and rest my hands on hers.

"I know. But it doesn't change the fact that I miss you already."

I could simply nod and let her feel what she feels and do what she wants. It's her right to feel anyway. I don't want to invalidate it.

"Are you ready for today? Do you feel alright?"

She asks after motioning me to face her more comfortably.