"Don't you fucking call me babe, asshole. We're already done! What do you want?"

"I want you back."

I faked a short laugh and glared at the eyes I used to love.

"Sorry but I don't want you back. You lost your chance. Now go away! I don't want to see you anymore."

"Stop lying to yourself, babe. I know you want me back. C'mon! I'll give you what you want."

He arrogantly said placing his hands on my waist and breaths on my neck. I pushed him away but he just gave me a creepy smirk.

"Fuck off!"

"Wrong statement, babe but it's okay. I know you want me to fuck you."

He said and gripped my waist hard and nibbles my neck making me flinched. I can't push him away because he's really strong. What the fucking animal is this? Maniac kid!

"S-stop!"

I exclaimed trying to get away from his strong grip. Damn! That's it. I'll shout for help now but before I can do that, Kai fell on the ground. I saw Lisa's blazing gaze towards this maniac kid and it's damn scary. This is the first time I saw her like that.

"Who are you?! My girlfriend and I are having fun here, dude. Go find a woman to fuck too. She's mine."

He stood up and wipe away the blood on his lip. Lisa clenched her jaw and her knuckles are turning white because of the tight grip of her fist.

I walked towards her but before I reach her hand to calm her down, she walked away and slammed the coffee shop's backdoor.

"Where are we?"

Kai plastered his creepy smirk again causing my hairs to stand up because of nervousness. He walked towards me reaching out but I nudge and ran. Unfortunately, he's quick on catching me. So I stomp my 5-inch heels on his foot making him shout in pain. I took that as a cue to run and enter the coffee shop.

Jisoo instantly stood up and jogged when she saw me panting.

"What happened, Jendeuk?"

Worry is evident in her voice as she held my arms to steady me.

"Kai mo-molested me."

I said while catching my breath.

"What?! Where the fuck is that asshole? I'm gonna kill him! Shit! I'm sorry, Jen. I shouldn't let you go with that asshole. Where is he? I'm gonna punch his ugly face!"

Her voice became loud that all of the people looked at us. She was about to go out but I stopped her. I don't want her to get into trouble. Kai is still a guy and we're just girls. We can't stand a physical fight against him.

"I'm okay, Chu. Lisa saved me."

Her expression calmed down a bit when she heard the last statement.

"That's good but I still want to kill that fucking asshole. He can call his dogs for all I care--"

I didn't catch what Jisoo was saying because I reached out for my phone in my back pocket and read the text message that just popped in.

Maybe: Meet me at my condo tonight.

I automatically smiled and typed a reply.

Me: Sure.

"And you freaking forget I'm still here just because of a text message. I can't believe you."

She rolled her eyes making me laugh.