I walk through some buildings and see a group of children. They played on the playground and in sandboxes. Young wolves were always the cutest. I see other people from the buildings and see them talking while the children play.

'Daycare'

This was a daycare for them. For the parents who don't have time to raise their children in the evenings or mornings so they send them here.

The were dressed from head to toe in warm clothing. Why dress like it with no weather to be warm for.

"Sol-in," I whisper. A burst of clouds appeared above them. I smile as snow fall downs. They playground was filled with laughter and squeals as I watch the two she-wolves marvel at the snow.

"Using you powers in public I see," an unknown voice says from behind me. I let out a string of curses and turn around.

The man behind me looked like Malcom but wasn't. Certain features of this man were different and his eyes were a brilliant blue that popped out.

"Who are you?" I question him. He puts his heart over his chest as if he were offended I didn't know who he was.

"I guess my brother doesn't talk about me," he chuckles. His voice was so deep and he holds his hand out. "I'm Darius. Don't worry. Lucas told me about you and your weird crosses between the three."

"You're Malcom's brother," I wasn't a question but more of a statement. I've heard stories about him but not as many as Malcom.

"I'm the flesh," he smiles. Him and Malcom were worlds apart in personality. I grip his hand and shake it. "Are you a kid person?" I glance back at the children playing in the snow and shrug.

"I like them even though I'm not around them a lot," I said. He nods listening and watches as he listens to the kid's laughing.

"You know the Daycare needs more volunteers. I think they'd like you," he said. I shake my head and lean on the side of one of the buildings.

"I'm only here for about two weeks and a half," I told him.

"I thought you were supposed to stay here for a month," he asks. I mentally count how many days I've been here.

"I've been here for a week and two days," I said.

"Huh," he nods taking that in. "At least consider it. The kids love new people. These are the regulars. The guard's children. So many hours training while their wives work that they can't take care of them. The only times they're not here are on the weekends."

"Do you like children?" I ask him. He shrugs and walks past me and walks into the small field. I follow behind him closely but stay in the shadows.

"Darius," the children squeal as they run to him. He laughs and picks them up in his arms. They all cling to him like a moth to a light. I take a deep breath and step out of the shadows and walk next to Darius.

"Prince Darius what a surprise," one of the ladies says. He smiles but then she looks at me. "Is this your mate?" I choke on my spit and cough a little.

"Oh no she's just my friend," he said denying it. The kids look up at me and wave. I smile and wave back.

"I'm sorry for the accusation I made," she apologizes to me. I shake my head and smile.

"It's okay," I simply said. The kids peeled themselves off of Darius and went back to playing in the snow.

"The snow came randomly today. I didn't think we were supposed to have any but the children live it so I guess it's a good thing," she said talking to Darius.

"The snow is a wonderful thing just make sure to keep the kids warm. Wouldn't want them catching a cold," he said. "I would love to talk more but my friend and I have things to do today." She thanks Darius for stopping by and leads me back to the forest.

"Okay I think what Lucas told me is that you're not supposed to be outside because of something in the forest. So I'm going to take you back to Malcom's place," he said. I didn't want to face him. I didn't was too see the word I burned into the wall. "Lucas' rules so no getting out of this."

I groan as he starts walking back to Malcom's house. I dread facing him. I was pissed about last night and didn't know how long I could talk to him without blowing up on him.
———
Hello everyone! So introducing Malcom's brother!

Also, here's a list and description of some of the characters do far.

Nicolette Dawn Knight
     Green eyes
     Dark brow wolf and hair
     5'7
     683
     November 28, 1336
Alpha King Malcom Lynch
     Hazel Eyes
     Gray wolf
     Brown Hair
     6'4
     728

Denali Lynch (mom)
Hazel Eyes
Brown hair with streaks of gray
986
5'7

Zaine Lynch (father)
Dirty Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
1002
6'3

Darius Lynch
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
718
6'4
Beta Lucas White
     Blonde
     Blue eyes
     Blonde Wolf
     6'3
     532
Gamma Female Mia West
     Red wolf
     Brown Eyes
     Black hair
     5'4
     117
Gamma Seth West
     Brown Wolf
     Dirty Blonde Hair
     Gray Eyes
     6'2
     528

Follow me on Instagram @eyygan

Don't forget to vote and comment!