I found this and Loved this

I don't Own Bnha or Habin Hotel, or this lovely comic that Omnific Dubbed, but I am borrowing it.

(Haven't Uploaded in a bit, sorry realy Lazy person here, So yeah I am Doing a quick Story for yall)

===========================================================================

"Hello is anybody there?" Mineta asks showing he is tied up in a pit, in a cave, it is not a deep put, but becuase of his short stature it is enough.

"Oh this is gona be good" Jiro says rubbing her hands together.

"WHY ME" Mineta Cries

The Pit slowly fills with water, as Mineta looks more and more panicked.

"Hello, please somebody help me, HELLO" He yells again as the water touches his feet.

"NEVER" MINa Screams, along with Toru

He starts to freak out "NO, no, no, no ... HELLO, HELP ME"  He cries as the water reaches above his toes.

Yaoyorozu watches on with a pleased expression.

A voice from above that sounds like Uraraka goes "God bless your soul" very sarcastically

"Ha" Bakguo laughs 

The Words "I am Already in hell" appear above Mineta's head.

"Hello ... Ma'am why are you doing this to me?! Hello, HELP" He Pleads as the Water Rises.

Tsuyu watches on expressionsly.

Then Suddenly Midoryia looks over the ledge of the pit to watch the slow death of Mineta. And I do say Midoryia looks quite smug.

The Girls Nod at their Kind hearted hero.

"MR MIDORYIA, Is that you? HELLO, Please Help me, I seem to be in a little bit of trouble" Mineta Cries.

"Do not do shit Midoryia" Toru Says

"Midoryia, Hello" He pleads once again as the water reaches his shoulders

"Come on Midoryia, leave him" Mina Pleads

Midoryia leans across the ledge even further his face fully seen, he looks extremely smug.

"That look shouldn't be on Midory-bros Face it is weird" Kirishima Complains, then he straightens up when he feels the glare of mutlipule women, how does he know it is women, becuase no matter how manly a man gets they will never master quirkless lasers like they do.

" @( ... Fucking, I don't Know, Weird Monkey, Please Midoryia Please save me, I don't wanna die" Mineta says the water reaching the top of his neck, as large chunky tears go down them.

"The Fuck he say?" Kaminari asks the world

"I do not have a clue" Jack tells him quietly.

"Hello MR MIDORYIA, Still there" Mineta pleads again as the water taps his chin ever so slightly.

"Oh course he is, he will watch your fucking exsictence die" Bakugo says sadistically.

"This is Bullshit" Mineta Complains

"No your just a peice of shit getting wash down the toilet" Todoroki tries to explain.

Mineta looks back at the screen and cries loudly.

Midoryia's Smug face seems to enlargen now looking down at Mineta and still looking smug and slight pleased with himself.

"Oh Please Midoryia please" He Gets Interrupted by his drowning, give him a second, ok good "*Bubbled Words*I'm Scared" Mineta pleads, with fear in his eyes as the water reaches his nose.

"Ok, just a bit more" Urarka Says 

"EVEN URARKA" Mineta Mentally Screeches.

"I will do anything for you Midoryia, Please Help," Mineta Says barely reaching his mouth above the water as it covers that too.

"Anything?" Midoryia Asks

"NO" The Girls Collectively Yell.

Mineta in a last-ditch effort says "Anything for you Midoryia ... Catface"

The Class cringed at the image, The Author Cringed at the mental image, the earth quaked at the face, the Gods Stabbed themselves, a cat died from disgust at the face this shitty impersonation and most importantly the reader probably is really confused but imagines the face without a problem , and that is why he will never understand the true pain this face is to the world and those on it, but if they do ... well, suffer you beautiful fucks for this is a single paragraph and it also my thanks for 77K+ Views (GODDAMN Btw) and to rant.

"Then ... PERISH" Midoryia says as he grabs his face revealing himself to be BAKUGO.

"HA HA HA HA" Bakugo begins to laugh Uncontroably at this. 

The class though ... they just watched in fear.

The Screen Darkens

Mineta Wakes up screaming in his bed, and he looks around and realises he had peed himself.

"Fucking gross" Jiro says

"Mineta why is that every time you are scared in these universes you piss/shit yourself," Aizawa asks Tiredly

"Yes I would like that too," Nezu says afterwords.

"Jack please go to the next one" Mineta pleads

"... Fine you get my Pity this one time, ON TO THE NEXT" Jack Yells