A Venomous Encounter

I don't Own bnha or Ok K.O

Winner of the Vote SHINSO, AND NEZU

(Time of video starts at 0:59)

===========================================================================

The Class was sitting watching with litte hidden Anticipation for the next one, would it continue the Cartoon Midoryia Skits, or be something new. When Suddenly the room Started to shake, and a Purple Portal mixed with a White apears dropping of two figures.

The Class watched as the Two Figures, one Significantly Shorter than the other, Groaned from being awakened by being thrown.

"Where?" The Taller figure, who turned out to be Shinso asks.

"I do not Know" The Shorter figure who turned out to be Nezu Replies

"You are stuck in another Dimension with Class 1-A and Two Teachers, All Might, and Aizawa," Jack says Appearing.

"Ah" Nezu Respons like he knew the situation before it happened

"And what are you doing, Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, 7-Seconds in Heaven/Closet," Shinso asks sounding was too bored, almost like Aizawa.

"Watching Fucking different Universes of Deku" Bakugosays

Shinso Perks up and Jumps over the Back of an Empty chair and sit down legs crossed looking at the Screen Expectantly.

"Fucking Tom" Bakugo mutters "Jerry GO TAKE A FUCKING SEAT SO WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS SHIT" Bakugo yells to Nezu.

"Tom, Jerry" Iida asks

"Tom is a Cat, Jerry is Mouse" Bakugo Explains Simply

"Shinso is a Cat and the Principal is a Mouse?" Tsuyu asks 

"Yes"

The Class just shrugged it off.

The Screen Begins with a View of a Very Complicated look Mansion where a Ladys Voice could be heard.

"You are DEMANDING One Billion Technos from the government" It shows a hologram screen of an enraged White-haired lady who is leaning over her Desk in her anger.

"Another Villan Midoryia?" Kaminari asks Incredulously

"Technos?" Nezu asks

"Another?" Shinso asks confused

"THAT MONEY BELONGS TO THE TAXPAYERS" She Continues

She stands tall and proud as she proclaims "I would never compromise my sworn as a public servant to the likes of you" She Says Pointing towards the audience.

"Ah, a Good Government Office" Erasure head says shaking his head approvingly.

"Very rare" Nezu agrees

"Professor Venomous," She says, the screen shifting to show Midoryia sitting with a bored expression in a lab coat.

"A Non-Suit Wearing Villan Midoryia, is he worse or better?" Iida asks

Midoryia lets out a sigh his hand resting on his cheek as his armrest on the Arm of the chair he is sitting on.

"Somehow I feel It will be a mixture" Yaoyorozu.

He then says Quietly "Did I, not mention that I have my Dooms Day device, fully Charged and locked onto your cordinants?" He Says turning the screen so the Lady could see the Giant Green Device.

"Ok, I know that he is a villain, but Damn he is manly," Kirishima Says Excitebly like a red puppy.

"I won't fucking deny it," Bakugo says