On the Planet Earth

I don't Own Bnha or Steven Universe

===========================================================================

"It's beautiful" Midoryia says sitting on Dogbah Beach with a guitar in his hand, while Todoroki lookes at him confused.

"It is quite Beautiful," Todorki says happily

"The world is going to hell if we let Shigaraki go, we should be working" Todoroki growls.

"Working hard is important, but feeling good is important too" Midoryia explained.

"Yes it is," Aizawa says Nodding at the wisdom

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki asks confused.

And Off in the distance, there was construction, where a faint "bzzzz" was coming from.

"What is that. A C?" Midoryia asks as he strums his guitar

"OMG MIDORYIA IS A MUSICIAN" Jiro squels happily

"In a lot of Universe, he has Insanely good Artistic Talent" Jack tellers her "In Comparison, this is pretty moderate considering some of the universes"

"Oh ... is he good" Jiro asks

"Here? ... He pretty damn good in my opinion" Jack says happily

"A Drill?"

 "Yeah, Huh Oh my gosh now it's music" Midoryia Exclaims with Stars that sparkle like Diamonds in his eyes.

*jack snorts*

"Music?" Todorki asks looking even more confused. "Yeah it's music, like this, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do"

"Do Mi So Do?" Todorki says quietly. "Isn't it pretty?" Midoryia asks with a wide smile

"It is," Todoroki says his face getting a little hot

"It seems exceedingly simple," Todoroki tells him "Do Mi So Ti" "Were Making Music"

"What is the point," Todoroki says making a confused Stance. "You are not making anything"

"Well if it isn't anything then why does it sound so good?" Midoryia asks with a confused look.

"Damn him and his fucking logic" Bakugo grumbles

"I suppose it's just interesting, Do Mi So Do, Devoid of Substance or purpose a hypothetical pattern, Do Mi So Ti, for the satisfaction f bringing it to completion!" Todorki says feeling like he finally understood it.

Midoryia looks at him with an amused and disappointed look and just says "Sure"

*The Class snorts at the exclamation of their friend*

"Do Mi So Ti, Intrest without meaning, Solutions without problems?" Todorki says looking at the Setting sun.

"And then you just add words" Midoryia explains "Here is what I have been working on"

"Oh he is going to sing," Toru says happily clapping her unseen hands.

"Life and death and love and birth and peace and love on the planet earth, is there anything worth more than peace and love on the planet earth? Woah. Come on and sing it with me" Midoryia sand while strumming his guitar.

"Huh, this seems so ... Midoriya" Kaminari says listening to the words

"Sing?" Todoroki says thoughtfully

"The Words relate to the key," Midoryia says quietly

"Key?" Todoroki says lifting a key out of his pocket.

"Am I a cartoon character?" Todoroki exclaims to the screen

"It's a pattern, if it is a pattern then just repeat after me. Life and Death, and Love and Birth"

"Life and death and love and birth" Todoroki copies.

"Life and death and love and birth" The Real Todoroki copies

The Class cheers for Todoroki's singing

"Using Mi, Fa Mi Mi Fa Mi Ti La," Midoryia says with a little laugh

"And peace and war on the Planet earth" the two sing together.

"Yes, yes that's it" 

"That's so easy"

"It is" Todoroki agrees with himself

"This always cracks me up," Sero says wiping a tear out of his eye.

"Yeah, but that's what's fun about it, you should write something, you should write a song!"

"About what?"

"Whatever your thinking"

"OHHH HERE IT IS" Mina screams happily

"I guess were already here, I guess we already know, We've all got something to fear, we've all feel like we have nowhere to go, I think your All INSANE, but I guess I am too, anybody would be if they are stuck in UA with all of you you" Todoroki sings to the class who seemed to have circled the group each in swimsuits with a large smirks on their faces.

"Hahaha yes," Midoryia says happily

"Life and death and love and birth and -" Todoroki and Midoryia sing happily.

"Life and death and love and birth and-" Todoroki sings

"Life and death and love and birth and -" Todoroki switches to Mina as Midoryia and her sing together

"Life and death and love and birth and-" Mina sings 

"Life and death and love and birth and peace and love on the planet earth" Yaoyorozu is then shown Singing while Midoryia humms the tune next to her as they are studying

"Life and death and love and birth and peace and love on the planet earth" Yaoyorozu sings 

"Is there anything worth more?" Iida and Midoryia sing 

"Is there anything worth more?" Iida sings loudly while moving his arms robotically

"Is there anything worth more?" Midoryia sings sitting on a bench at Dogba beach

"Is there anything worth more than peace and love on the planet earth?" Todoroki sings quietly behind him leaning his arms on the back of the Bench as the sun slowly sets.

The Class and teachers Start to cheer, there are loud sounds of clapping and whistling, as everyone is smiling with joyful looks on their face.

"Ready for the next one?" Jack asks

"Fuck yeah we are" Bakugo yells