Drift Away

I don't own Bnha or Cartoon Networks: Steven Universe 

for @Lolkokolala , @Dragondreamer11 , and @DanganronpaFan0519 

===========================================================================

"Here in the Park, Let's play a game, I'll show you how it's done" A young Bakugo tells Midoryia Happily in a sing song voice.

"Adorable" Tsuyu says Cheerfully

"Here in the Park, Stand very still," Bakugo Says with a Carefree smile

"AHHHHHH," Uraraka Says "Your so Cute," she says to Bakugo

Bakugo is watching the screen quietly, Frowning.

"This'll be so much fun," A young Midoryia says Happily

"OH MY GOD HE IS ADORABLE" Mina Screaches

"WE GET IT SHUT UP" Jiro Yelles at the trio.

"Sorry," they say together.

"And then he smiled, that's what I'm after, The smile in his eyes, the sound of his laughter" Midoryia voice narrates over the scene Singing sadly sounding Broken

"Happy to listen, Happy to play, Happily watching him drift away" Midoryia sings watching the Young Bakugo leave and the scene shows Bakugo's Face turing into a cruel smirk.

"Bakubro you didn't," Kirishima asks suddenly

The Grunt he got in Respons was not reassuring

"Happily waiting, All on my own, Under the endless sky" the Scene Shows Midoryia standing With a smile still on his face Till the Moon is in the sky above him.

"That is not very Heroic, actually is quite Cruel Bakugo" Iida Reprimands

'Yeah I'm a Peice of Shit, I get it, I plan to ... Apologi...se ... when we see him again" Bakugo chokes out with no little disgust.

"He does that," Jiro says Confusedly

"He doesn't," Kirishima says quietly, slightly Impressed with his friends' change

"Counting the seconds, standing alone, As What felt like thousands of years go by" Midoryia says Sadly.

"Happily wandering, night after night, Is this how it works? Am I doing it right?" Midoryia Slowly Turns his head to look around and his Happy Smile turns to a frown.

"He is so innocent," Todoroki says sadly

"Happy to listen, happy to stay, Happily watching her drift away" Midoryia Repeats Sadly again.

"I feel like I am going to cry" Kaminari jokes

"You keep on turning pages" The scene Then shows Midoryia getting older till he looks about ten.

"For people who don't care, People who don't care, About youAnd still, it takes you ages, To see that no one's there, See that no one's there, See that no one's there, Everyone's gone on, without you" It shows Midoryia fade into the Background with a sad frown watching a Bakugo gets praised, treated liked king, and Loved.

"We really need to fix the idea of your being the best Always out of your System," Aizawa Says sounding annoyed and bored.

"Finally something! Finally news!" it shows Bakugo Walking up to him and his smile returns

"A Renewal of Friend Ship?" Uraraka Says hopingly

"About how the story ends, He doesn't exist now, Hero to my Villan, And With of his brand new friends," Midoryia Narrates over Bakugo Bulling Midoryia and the Weird Hand Guy and Detachable Eye-Ball Guy.

The Class watch Sadly at the Blatant bullying

"This is wrong, why did you do it aren't you trying to be a hero," Iida asks

"He is a Late bloomer," Bakugo Tells the Classroom even if it is a lie it was Basically true "He got his quirk a couple of days before the UA Exam, He originally going to be the First Quirkless Hero, I was trying to Discourage himself From killing himself, but I got too caught Up In Being an Asshole that I forgot the Original Purpose" Bakugo Growls Angrily "He is a Determined little shit and I hate it, because it made Everything I did worthlessly, then he got a fucking quirk and It was like he was tricking me this whole time, by Purposely distracting me with fear, now I am coming to realize I am the biggest Peice of Shit Anyone will ever encounter"

The Class went Silent They weren't Expect such Personal analysis

"Oh shut up, I read his Psychoanalysis Of me in his journal Mine is based off that" Bakugo Angrily growls

"Huh, Does He have one on me" Kirishima Asks

"Yeah ... He ships you and Mina" Bakugo says Not Elaborating as he looks back at the Screen

Kirishima Blushes Scarlet and Mina's Face turns blue with embarrassment, the Class just laughed but looked back at the screen.

"Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool?" It now shows the fourteen Midoryia Crying, Laughing, sounding broken.

"And isn't that cruel? And aren't I a fool to have, Happily listened, Happy to stay, Happily watching his drift" Midoryia Voice turns to into a plea as the Fourteen-Year-old staring at a Man who looks like a Skeleton.

"ALL MIGHT!" The Class Screamed Confused, Midoryia Meet him before UA.

"I saved Him From the Sludge Villan Originally" All Might Explains

Bakugo's Face Paled " Midoryia faced that thing before ... he sav - Helped me, "Bakugo thought ... I guess when I Apol - ogi- se, I owe him a Than-k yo-u" He brain Grounded out angrily.

"Drift" The Skeleton turns into All Might and he Jumps into the Sky.

"Drift" Midoryia looks over the edge of the building they were on.

"WAIT NO!" The Class Screamed

"Away" Midoryia Takes a Step and Smiles as he falls.

"FUCK, NO STOP JUMPING DEKU" Bakugo Screamed Angry with the Tears now falling out of his face.

The Screen Darkens

"How About we Continue to the next one," Jack asks

"Yes that would be nice," Aizawa says Casually, but if you looked just right you could see the Tears in his eyes.