His Friends

I don't Own Bnha or Cartoon: NetWorks Steven Universe

===========================================================================

The World was dark, when a voice cut through the darkness.

"Izuku Midoryia, Quirkless ... Worthless ... Powerless, Perfect ... Open your eyes boy" A Dark Voice says.

Everyone's Body Stiffens.

"In so many Universes he is quirkless," Yaoyorozu says Quietly Annalizing.

"No, not again" All Might quietly Beggs "Not him"

Midoriya opened his eyes to the sinister voice, Leaning over his was a Scared man who faces the top half is a giant scar, his clothes were black with a respiratory connected to his neck.

"Are you the Devil?" Midori asks.

Despite himself, All Might couldn't stop the small laugh.

"Ha ... No, but The Irony is, I have a Deal for you" The Scarred Man asks the boy.

"What kind of Deal," Midoryia asks quietly.

"I will give you a quirk" the man began when he was cut off.

"NO" The Class Screamed.

"If you can I will do anything you ask"

"So determined for all the wrong reasons" Aizawa says rubbing his forehead.

The Smile on the man who sadistic

"Then in return, you are my Tool ... My Toy" The man says Happily

"Are you Villan?" the boy asks

"To some, but then again To others, I am a Hero, but you will learn what is right my Little Toy?"

The man grabs Midoryia Face and Unimaginable Pain Hit's Midoryia.

"Get this power Under Control in a Ten Months or Else," The man tells Midoryia as he walks off.

Midoryia all though completely sore looks to the ceiling in determination, he now had a reason, a purpose, a ... quirk.

"The USJ" Todoroki says quietly "He is getting Prepared for the USJ"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Screen Shifts To Shigaraki ... are you ready Reboot?

"Yes," The Screen shows Midoryia in a red costume with an Upsidedown Blackheart in the middle and messed up Mosquera that makes him look like he cried back tears.

"All things Considered that such a Manly Villan Costume," Kirishima Says thoughtfully

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoryia walks through a purple portal and looks around to see Multiple Students Surround him and he sees a Group.

"Well, well, well, well, well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie! You must be Mina, you must be Kirishima, And Bakugo, well, the bastard took you with him, isn't that just swell?" Midoryia says his Eyes Getting Comically Large and turning Red.

"His voice is different, it seems to sound more ... childish" Tsuyu notices

"You are Quite Correct" Iida agrees.