『Beginning & The End』

Start from the beginning

Momonga who had been feeling betrayed just seconds ago, finally concluded no one had done so.

Jack watched as the fellow Supreme Being appeared to be floating across the floor thanks to his long luxurious divine-class robes. He placed his left hand over his sternum as he finally closed his other around the photo in his grasp.

The reckless sacrifices and reality that had been done to get that staff as it was. Both of the men were remembering, especially as they'd go directly home from work and play. And even take vacations on the same days. It made a lot of people at their place of business raise brows, but it wasn't that unusual. Both of them were single, they went to bars together with the people they worked with, they were friends. Best friends.

It was hard to believe that thirty seven out of the forty one who were within the Guild, quit. It left only a mere four or so people left. It was depressing, heart wrenching as all this hard work and money poured into this game was about to disappear.

Jack never saw this coming.

As Momonga reach up and grasped the staff by its neck, it would give off a shadowy-dark smoke as he brought it down to his level, from the display.

"Behold... This is the testament of our Guild."

Jack grinned at Momonga's proclamation.

Turning towards Jack, Momonga tapped the butt of the staff against the ground before he began to walk with the golden guild weapon in his hand. "Lets go," he gestured with one of his skeleton hands for the door to the room.

Bowing his head in affirmation, he turned towards the door. His wings spreading out and his own armor materializing over his casual blue hemp top and black rope held slacks.

Jack played as a member of the Seraphim, an Angel, and of the highest Order in the game. He was capable of accessing Tenth Tier Magic, and Super-Tier, much like Momonga himself.

As the doors opened for the duo, his eyes turned to the dark ceiling lit by orange lighting from the chandlers that lined the corridors of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

As they descended the staircase, both of them came to a stop. Momonga coming out of thought, as movement up ahead took their attention straight from their minds.

Sebas Tian, the maids of the Ninth Floor, were all bowing their torsos as they stood by the right side of the corridor closest to the wall. It was a welcome sight, though one that wasn't necessarily expected.

As Momonga began to open an interface to look at the information of the NPCs, Jack casually walked up to CZ, nudging a hair back into place with his index finger before following after his friend. His helmet vanishing into black smoke, allowing his face to remain visible as he kept with the Guild Master. Soon enough he could hear the shallow footsteps of the maids and butlers behind them under Momonga's command, a deep felt smirk forming over his lips as they entered the throne room he was once seated in.

Whilst Momonga stood there, admiring the banners, Jack moved forward towards the Throne. His eyes tracing over the various columns and floors which made up the walls, overseeing the room showered in a blue hue from the chandelier from above.

As the group approached the throne, Jack's gaze rested on Albedo for a second before moving to stand on the opposite side of the throne. His wings spread out wide behind him, causing dark-bluish green feathers to come raining from the nothingness above him.

Momonga turned to the NPCs, "The command was... Standby, right?" he declared with a questioning tone as if he had forgotten how to order them to obey.

They would move to the left of the massive dark crimson carpet which lined the polished black floors, all while Momonga took his place on the throne.