Chapter 14

The Chosen Eight

In another dimension quite similar to the one we live in is the Hall of Origin, said to have been the realm of the legendary pokemon, it is often depicted as a myth since only few know about it.

In the main hall or the meeting room of the legendary pokemon, was Arceus who was currently watching the events that transpired during that day when Ash was betrayed and then the current events that happened recently and pondered over a few ideas. Just then another Arceus walked into the room but the gold and green is replaced by silver and red and its mane is longer, the flaps on its neck and, horns are shorter and alot less sharp, and its eyes are blue and green, this is Archera the Goddess of pokemon.

"What's wrong dear?" Archera asked

"Nothing, it's just I think the Chosen One needs more allies to help and protect him." Arceus said

"What makes you say that?" Archera asked once again.

"I mean besides his loyal and new friends, siblings, new family, and pokemon. They can't be by his side all the time. What if they're tired or held captive." Arceus explained.

"You have a point." Archera said

"I've found possible candidates." Archera revealed.

"Show them." Arceus said, as the pool where Arceus was watching the events showed seven different locations. One on Mt.Coronet, The Village of Dragons, Mt.Chimney, Castelia City, The International Police Headquarters, Anistar City, and Mossdeep City. Arceus was intrigued by the individuals shown in the pool.

Location: Spear Pillar, Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh Region.

A young man with lavender coloured hair that covers his right eye and is tied in a ponytail and spiked up, along with tan skin and blue eyes, was standing at Spear Pillar, He wore a black shirt under a white and gold vest that looks like a tactical vest but with out pouches and pockets, along with black jeans with criss crossing belts with pouches, and black boots, he also has a silver shoulder armour piece with a gold center on his left shoulder, and an Arceus medallion on his right one. He was about a year older than Ash and is about as tall as him. He looked up at the night sky with his eyes closed as he felt a presence in his mind.

'Young man what's your name?' Arceus asked in his mind, as the man smiled and replied

'Young man what's your name?' Arceus asked in his mind, as the man smiled and replied .

'It's Dynamis, Lord Arceus.'

'No need to be so formal Dynamis.' Arceus replied. 'I have a request for you.' Arceus added.

'What do you request?' Dynamis asked.