Chapter 3: The Betrayal

Previously on Alola to our Champion.

It all started 3 months ago just after I got back from Kalos. Gathering all the pokémon that I've either released back into the wild because they wanted to or left with specific people to train them. Ash told them.

And this is the story Ash told them.

Flashback. Yesterday, Pallet Town, Ketchum Residence.

3rd Person POV.

It's been about 3 months since Ash got back from Kalos. He's been traveling around Kanto finding some of the pokémon He's either released or left to train with someone. He also caught new pokémon and practiced with new strategies and techniques along with Aura training but after all that we now find our young hero back in his hometown of Pallet.

"Finally we're home Pikachu." Ash said.

'Yeah it's good to be back.' Pikachu replies via Aura.

A few minutes later the duo arrived at his house. They took a deep breath and went inside.

"Hello mom I'm back." Ash said as he walked into the living room he felt 10 negative Auras 2 miles away he felt he needed to be prepared so he went to his room and packed everything he needs into a large bag extra clothes, his awards, badges and basically anything that the negative Auras didn't give him he knew the Auras but he didn't want believe it but he had to know who they are. After packing up he went downstairs to eat some food. A few minutes later his mom arrived home with her Mr Mime.

"Hi Ash welcome home." Delia says engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

"C-can't breathe." Ash croaked out nearly running out of air. She eventually let him go when he heard a voice.

"Ketchum we need to talk!" Yelled a certain hot headed redhead.

Ash's POV.

"Geeez no need to yell so loud." I said to Misty. Who is in a group with May, Max, Drew, Kenny, Iris, and surprisingly both Serena and Clemont.

I had a bad feeling about this as I read their Auras and found out that they have bad intentions for me.

"What are doing here?" I ask them curiously.

"Ash we want you give up your dream of becoming pokémon master. And you're holding us back from our goals. May says bluntly." To say I was furious was a huge understatement.

"Now why should i do that huh? I asked them trying to hide my anger."

"Because you are weak and pathetic hell even I could beat you." Max says arrogantly. I was getting angrier by the minute.

"Oh really.' I start sarcastically. "Well at least i didn't get a broken heart after just beating and making a girl cry." I say referring back when we battled the Winstrate family and Max faced the family's young daughter Vivi and defeated her with the help of my Corphish and made her cry in the process. He obviously remembered the event and was red in anger and embarrassment. Max was about to retort back when Iris slammed her fist on the top of his head knocking him out cold. I could barely contain my laughter when she spoke up.

"Listen you. You keep losing the Leagues and chasing your very childish dream. So just shut up and quit your dream and get a real life no need to act like a little k..." She says but got no farther than that because I spoke in a very cold tone.

"A what?! Kid?!" I started in an ice cold tone which made all of them apart from the midget (AKA Max who is still out cold.) shiver in fright. "I remember when you were always acting like a girl that has been raised in the Jungle. And freezing at the sight of an Ice type pokémon. And even though i had more experience than you. You always see yourself higher than others ridiculing people who make even the smallest mistakes. At least i was smarter than you you even thought Charizard is a Dragon type you idiot." I say in a cold tone she froze in fright. But soon blushed a crimson red out of anger and embarrassment. Clemont then spoke up.