Welcome to Beacon

Începe de la început

Ruby: (crying) Nooo!

Yang: —and put it in your hand!

Weiss: Okay.

Yang: And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom! (Yang points a finger at Weiss.) Just know that I will not forget this declaration of war. (She pulls away and returns to her seat.)

Weiss: And that means...

Ruby: You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant!

Weiss: (Weiss stands and a thunder clap accompanies Weiss' overjoyed psychotic laughter.) Y-yes! Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms!

Yang: Trap card... (Yang's arm appears holding the card.)

Weiss: Huh?

Yang: (Yang shuffles the pieces on the board, Weiss' pieces disappearing in a puff of smoke.) Your armies have been destroyed.

Weiss: (Weiss slumps in her chair, cries and whines.) I hate this game of emotions we play.

Ruby hops into Weiss' lap.

Ruby: Stay strong, Weiss! We'll make it through this together!

Weiss: Shut up! (Weiss hugs Ruby.) Don't touch me!

Maz: But you just. . . Hugged her?

Weiss: Shut up!

Yang: (Putting her arms up behind her head.) Alright Blake, you're up!

Blake: Oh, um, sorry, what am I doing?

Yang: You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the Kingdoms of Remnant!

Blake: Right.

Jaune: (Approaching the table.) Hey! Can I play?

Ruby: Sorry Jaune, we've already got 4 people.

Weiss: Besides, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt that you possess.

Yang: Uhh, you attacked your own naval fleet 2 turns ago. (Weiss makes an annoyed sound.)

Jaune: Bring it on, Ice Queen! I'll have you know that I have been told that I am a natural born leader!

Weiss: By who? Your mother?

Jaune: A-and Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: (waving) Hello again!

Jaune: (Begging with both hands folded together.) Come on, let me play your hand for a turn!

Weiss: I'm not trusting you with the good citizens of Vacuo!

Jaune: Why not? You've trusted me with way more important stuff before. I mean, you told us all that Blake is secretly a Fa-

Pyrrha: (Pyrrha darts over and slaps a hand over Jaune's mouth.) Fun-loving person, whom we all admire and respect. (Jaune laughs nervously.)

Everyone looks nervously at Blake who looks obviously annoyed that her secret is out. Maz laughs as you motion for him to hush as Blake then looks at team RWBY.

Jaune: Right. That. Ladies, enjoy your battle. (Bows as Pyrrha walks away..)

Sun: 'Sup losers.

Sun appears holding his fingers in a "peace" sign.

Ruby: Hey Sun!

Sun: Ruby, Yang, Blake... Ice Queen.

Weiss: Why does everyone keep calling me that?