119

"The8 to the weapon room." They hear Jun voice from the intercom. Sighing The8 pulled himself off the couch and made there way downstairs to the weapon room.

"What's up Junnie?" The8 asks when he saw Jun. Jun smiled and pulled out a mini metal box, with a purple bow. "I got you something." Jun smiled, The8's eyes widened in shock.

He should have suspected this, ever since the 2 started dating, (and a bit before they got together.) Jun was always surprising him with cute mini gifts, or even large ones.

"Babe..." The8 trialed off as he opend the box, inside was a little heart necklace, it gave off a cute little steampunk vibe to it.

"Did you design this?" The8 asked and Jun nodded smiling like the dork he is. "Yeah, and it's also a thumbdrive." Jun says and The8 smiles back. "Thank you." He says pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"BOYS!!!" Seungkwan skated into the room by his roller sneakers

"BOYS!!!" Seungkwan skated into the room by his roller sneakers. "We have mission card but it's in Chinese." Seungkwan sighs holding up his phone, the 2 Chinese lean in to read the message.

"It's calling for us." The8 says pointing to him and Jun. "The mission starts tomorrow." Jun says, as he reads the address, this was also sent to 5 other people. From a shared email.

"Did they really put a title to this email?!" Seungkwan asks as they read the title. "Chao yin zhan ji?" The8 asked, "Well we need to be here, by tomorrow afternoon." Jun says reading the address.