30

"So Mark, what do you want?" Joshua asked crossing his arms. "You just left abruptly without a trace." Mark says stepping closer. "I had to, I couldn't handle it anymore!" Joshua shouts. "We made an agreement, you had no right to leave!" Mark said angrily.

  "I dealt with committing sins, and I wasn't going to put Jeonghan through that." Joshua shouts. "What do you even want?!" Joshua yells. "You owe me something." Mark says stroking Joshua's face. "What?" Joshua says nervously. "You belong to me." He say and Joshua slaps his hand away.

  "I do not!" Joshua cried out. "Oh really?" He asked pulling out his gun. "3 seconds or..." Mark says his eyes trailing over the gun. "1." He says loading the gun."2." He says pointing it at Dk. Joshua's eyes widen, Mark wouldn't go that far would he. "3" he says as he rest his finger at the trigger.

  "Ok fine! Stop plz!" Joshua said grabbing Mark's wrist. "I'll do it." He said quietly. "You'll do what?" Mark asks smugly. "I'll go with you." Joshua says. "On your knees and say who you belong too." Mark orders and Joshua looks over at Dk who was rapid shaking his head. Joshua sighed and got on his knees.

  "I'm yours." He says tears brimming his eyes. "Good." Mark smirks. "Can I at least take them home plz, and say goodbye to my brother." Joshua begs and Mark thinks. "Fine 30 minutes if not, I will find you. Meet back here, go!" He orders. Joshua stands and wrips the duct tape off them. "Joshua what's going on?!" Dk asks but Joshua shushed him.

  The whole car ride back, they were silent, Joshua driving with tears falling down his face. While Booseoksoon sat in the back nervously. When they arrived Joshua grabbed Dk by his shirt sleeve and dragged him upstairs. "What's going on, you 2 spoke in English." Dk asks as Joshua takes his hand.

  "There's a lot I've hidden. I'm not who you seem." He says.