116

Even after one huge fight which led to them all causing mass destruction, eventually getting chased down by the federal government.

They all tried to hide, whether it was blending in with a crowd or hiding behind a telephone booth in a alleyway. 2 that had already been found tried to fight back, but it was 2 verse a hundred guards.

  They lasted a few short hours before one more was caught, which led to the rest being found. Blood and bruised the boys where thrown into the back of a cop car, used to keep wild animals.

They spent months in the prison cell, but. Well 3 years to be exact, there hate for eachother growing. Always finding away to go for eachothers throats.

  However 12 months ago, they made there 'Great Escape' which made headlines across Seoul. No gang was able to track them down however.

  It was like they went missing.

Even though you could here there bikes from miles away.

   The boys settled down in an old abandoned motel off the cost. From there they completely changed themselves, down to their hair and clothing type. There they spent months planning revenge, and there strategy.

  They knew better than too just go straight into an attack, especially after just escaping prison. But also they where on the hunt for one specific item.

A watch.

Well, their watch.

(A//n: Slight foreshadowing for futher chapters, I'll spare you the gang drama for a chapters. But that doesn't exclude some possible couple drama)😂😂😂😂