Dislike Chronicles ¹

This is a continuation of the Following After Dislikes spin off, (A monsta x center book)

"You're an idiot." Joohoney said as I.M clung to his arm as they walked quickly down the street. "I'm your idiot though." I.M gave a forced smile as he tried to not trip over his feet again.

I.M had just gotten over being sick, his body still recovering. But Kihyun had called an emergency mission this morning.

And despite Shownu and Kihyun both saying I.M didn't need to attend, and him resting was their main concern: I.M refused to let them be down a person.

And he thought it would be safer for him to be with one of the members than left alone in the house where anything could happen.

He thought wrong.

This mission was their typical drug smuggling scandal, and like usual the mission went by smoothly, expect they were not able to find the main culprit behined the scheme.

So Shownu sent the 2 youngest home while the rest did some more digging to find more information.

However, when the 2 were walking back to the car, a loud explosion rang through their ears. I.M flinched into Joohoney's arms as they watched their car explode into flames.

"Well shit." Joohoney cursed as they saw a group of masked men walk around the corner, heading right for them. "DOUBLE SHIT!" Joohoney gaped.

He picked up I.M and tossed the younger over his shoulder as he booked it down the street.

One of the masked men pulled out what looked like a bomb and tossed it in the air. And another man with a bat smacked the beeping bomb right at the 2.

"HONEY! BOMB!" I.M screamed, but it was too late. The explosion sent the 2 flying, knocking them both unconscious when they hit the pavement.

And when Joohoney woke up, surrounded by rubble and fire, he looked around in a panic for I.M. But the younger was nowhere to be found.

Those masked men had kidnapped him.