Chapter 10

Rutvika's P.O.V.

I regained my composure after a while and told Sargam to let me in. He moved aside and looked bewildered as well. I shot my friends a questioning look and there was a sly smile on their faces which explained everything. Their eyes were still having a mischievous glint which meant they'd planned something more, even after this.

They had purposely made both of us come together here. I was really angry but happy a bit as well. I looked at it as an opportunity to make the situation better between me and Sargam. Of course, I was very well aware that he was not going to give in so easily. He was a very very stubborn person when it came to forgiving and especially me. I know that I had left him unanswered and uninformed. But I didn't want to disturb the friend who had other things to focus on. I didn't want him to get dragged into my problems. According to him, I was wrong but I don't think so. I left my ringing thoughts aside and walked inside.

I moved in the house and that's when my gaze fell upon Radhika who was silently gazing at Vikram. I call Vikram as my brother as he has no real sister. Also, I do know that Vikram loved her as well. Well being the best friend for both the friends who are in love helps to understand their feelings. Vikram accepts how he feels while Radhika tries to classify it as just a crush when all of us are very well aware that the feelings are stronger than that. I just want to set them up.

Suddenly, Pari snapped fingers in front of my eyes and I came out of my thoughts. Once again, I peeked a little to see Sargam who was standing there silently. He was immersed in his own thoughts. Vikram called him and we were discussing which movie should we watch. Of course, at the end they had to settle on Jumanji as it's my favorite movie.

All of them took their seats when I found that only two seats were available. One besides Radhika and ond besides Sargam. Vikram was still standing so I motioned him to sit besides Radhika which I knew was his choice and I could see the smile he was trying so hard to hide. I just want to see my brother happy.

I sat besides Sargam and felt an electric current when my body touched him. I don't know why but I still felt relaxed. I could feel his eyes on me and I turned to see his face and even he was looking at me. I quickly averted my gaze on the movie.

My favourite butter popcorn were soon passed to me. The movie was really good and I enjoyed it like always. I decided to get up but felt some weight on my shoulder.And it was Sargam who had kept his head on my shoulder and fallen asleep. Tears rushed to my eyes. It has been a so long time before we'd seen a movie together and been in this position. I had always been his shoulder to rely on. Two long years without him!

The next movie was started and the others were too engrossed in it to notice me. As soon as the second movie was completed, all the others were fast asleep except me and Vikram. This was the best time to have a talk with him about Radhika.

I began," So Vikram, you did tell me that you love Radhika. But you haven't told her. Why?"

He replied nervously, "I don't have the courage to listen to her reply. What if it spoiled our friendship? What is she feels nothing about me?"

" And what if all your assumptions are wrong? ", I spoke breaking his negative thoughts. I really need to convince him to accept his feelings in front of her.

"At least try once ," I told him sincerely.

He spoke so quietly that I'm shocked that I could understand what he spoke, " Yes, I will. Someday."

Which means he'll never say. I need to do something about it. Vikram started the next movie while I slowly started slipping into the darkness.